Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Hey folks! My Kickstarter Hard Wired Island: Stories From L5, a bunch of scenarios for my retrofuture cyberpunk RPG Hard Wired Island, is wrapping in less than 48 hours! If we hit the stretch goal I can pay someone to make music again :parrot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

I don't think Kickstarter Exclusive Blue Jesus would approve of this :colbert:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

CitizenKeen posted:

(1) SA's own Ettin just launched Wetrunner on Kickstarter. It's cyberpunk + fishing + Saved By the Bell aesthetic.

Whoops, I was about to post this! But yeah, it's about going to Hell cyberpunk criminals stealing fish in a post-climate-change, eternal-summer world where they're status symbols for the rich. It's got a lot of the gonzo-action cyberpunk tropes Hard Wired Island didn't cover, but with a summer aesthetic. This time I'm taking inspiration from Cyberpunk, Leverage, and Black Lagoon.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Hey folks! My latest project Wetrunner, a cyberpunk TTRPG about cyberpunk criminals stealing fish, is in its final hours. We've funded and we're going for stretch goals. If you liked Hard Wired Island, this is kind of the opposite of that :v:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Dawgstar posted:

I've been looking forward to it for years. It's the last great G+ RPG enterprise. I'm also amused it's over four hundred thousand and not a single stretch goal. (Some of the supporters are angry about this.)

They've also said they're planning to work on small supplements anyway, so this is probably a moot point, but the fewer stretch goals you have the better IMO. They clearly don't need them to overfund so they should just make that dough :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

90s Cringe Rock posted:

a lance of urbies could take cthulhu