Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Yeah, I know, I meant the physical version, I should've been more clear. A great looking product, as you said, will be easier to rope them in with than a cheap printed out copy.

Well, the illustrated playbooks are out there. It's not like players need to browse the rulebook of a bloody * world hack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

I'm not even taking a look at current :poland: shipping costs. I am painfully aware how much more money I'd throw at this dumb game I won't play once in my lifetime.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It's tabletop Godus, basically. The last person to pledge to the kickstarter is allowed get inside the box and learn Monte's secret.

He is a moon

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Agronox posted:

Super cool that I got a Gloomhaven shipping notice on November 14th and it still hasn't arrived. Super, super cool.

Hey, my copy was also sent in November, then DHL claimed I refused to receive it and it was sent back to Germany. After I found out (it took some time since no one bothered to notify me). Then I shot a few mails to Price at cephalofair who has been super helpful and vigilant and it was resent, after which it only took four additional attempts for DHL to successfully deliver it!

What I'm trying to say is go ask Cephalofair what's up, the support is excellent and will prod whoever necessary to ask what's up.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

I am extremely conflicted about purchasing the devil's level so I turned to manipulating all my friends so that somebody buys it instead.