Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

They really missed a trick by not having the artwork on each card mirror one of the loss.jpg panels.

That could be the game, divide the cards based on their panel, then draw two cards from each panel stack. then every player tries to make the best version of loss.jpg out of the cards in their hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

SilverMike posted:

After watching their gameplay video, it feels like a similar experience to Warhammer Quest. The combat (and specifically aggro) mechanics are different, but the monster groups look mostly/completely random and you have to get killing blows if you want loot or XP. That combined with spending XP to either use your cool move or make your character better has me giving it a pass.

Yeah, but on the other hand,

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Historically, how far apart have the Bones Kickstarters been? Bones 3 just closed their pledge manager, is that a sign that Bones 4 is around the corner?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

DurdleDuck posted:

Multiple goons may have been harmed in the making of this Kickstarter. I definitely worked some ungodly hours, but we've been more than 150% funded in a day (hit our goal in the first 7 hours!), so it's all worth it??

http://tinyurl.com/jh7xfx9

The base game is a sweet easy-to-learn deckbuilding game for up to 4 people. The expansions add RPG elements - they are not necessary, but they add a different dimension to the game that you might or might not enjoy. Thanks for taking a look and keeping this goon employed!

I'm not backing a game created by a baby

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Oh gently caress yeah. I've played that game IRL a few times, it's a lot of fun.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The Tanto Cuore campaign is actually doing five campaigns at once, including local crowdfunding sites for each of the new translations they want to do. Has anybody ever done anything like that before?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

paradoxGentleman posted:

what exactly am i looking at here

It's a deck building game. Each player tries to build the best deck of maids from the available maids on the table before the game ends. This kickstarter is for not just a new printing of the base game and four expansions in English, but also translations of the base game in French, Spanish, German and Italian.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

It's literally a pillow with the word "love" stitched on it

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Tanto Cuore opened up a bunch more of the 200 dollar level pledge, in case you missed that

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The Tanto Cuore kickstarter is taking votes for what playmat designs they're gonna do

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/370924922/tanto-cuore-card-game-international-editions/posts/1613776

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Gutter Owl posted:

I hope it's the one with the tits.

Do you mean Spain, or Germany?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm kind of worried about Tanto. The idea is that they won't do a printing of a language if it doesn't get close to 250 backers.

So far they have 17 Italian backers, 11 German backers, 18, Spanish backers, and 63 French backers. And there's only ten days left. They have more than their goal moneywise with just English backers, but it looks like this might just be funding another print run of Tanto Cuore in English.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

paradoxGentleman posted:

If I, an Italian person, were to see this in the home of somebody I know, I would probably consider burning the place down. I wouldn't do it, because I am a rational person that doesn't act on every emotive impulse I get, but the thought would cross my mind.

They're holding a vote to determine the next playmats they offer, and Norway is winning by a huge margin

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

hubba hubba i sure want to interact with other people with that thing gurning at me from the table

Canada is in second place, so they'll probably do that too, if you'd prefer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Arivia posted:

As someone who isn't familiar with random lovely anime things, how popular is Ninja High School? Is it any good? Has anyone ever actually heard about it? Or is this like Ken Penders writing an RPG?

Ninja High School isn't anime, It's some American's anime parody. It's published by Antarctic Press, which I think has an exclusive distribution deal with used book stores and church garage sales.