Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
Posting this again from the previous thread:

I've just backed Hoard, a casual set collection game that has you stealing treasure from a sleeping dragon, and each other. The mechanics look straightforward and fun and the art is beautiful, which is unsurprising since it was originally designed by two artists from Weta Digital.

The game is finished and they're looking to confirm an initial print run of at least 2,000 copies - Cheeky Parrot Games already have a few games available and their most recent one was successfully funded through PledgeMe, so I'm fully confident in their ability to deliver this one. Plus I don't have to pay shipping since they're based in New Zealand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

Shipping for Illimat is pricey, but I live in New Zealand so I'll take what I can get. It still works out cheaper than buying games at retail so :shrug:

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

I've never regretted missing a Kickstarter more than Orc Stabbr and of there's some way I can still throw money at you to support it please let me know

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

#101!

I also really appreciate the POD voucher method - it helps me spread the cost out, rather than worrying if I can afford shipping to New Zealand within the next month.