Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
CMON have another big-box-of-minis kickstarter up https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/massive-darkness/description

It looks like a pretty standard dungeon crawler, but the darkness mechanic could be interesting and not needing a games master is nice. I'll probably back just for the big roaming monster miniatures honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

NTRabbit posted:

I wonder how many people actually play the CMoN games, how many people don't play them and instead just paint their big box of random minis, and how many spend all that money to get a big box of minis that never leaves the closet?

I play Zombicide at least every two weeks or so, not because I particularly want to but because a critical mass of various friends know the rules for it so it's the fallback choice.

Arcadia Quest I back every time despite knowing full well I'm never going to play a game of Arcadia Quest. It's just a big box of stylish minis to paint. Sometimes I kid myself I'll use them for a D&D game or something.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
This looks extremely Furiosa https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wordforgegames/the-devils-run-hells-highway?ref=recs_similar

2-6 player Mad Maxish boardgame, the campaign gang-growing stuff has me intrigued.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

NTRabbit posted:

Mantic's Star Saga scifi dungeon crawler is up. Placeholder art on the pledge graphic for the box and tiles is pretty low rent right now though, hopefully they fix that up pretty fast.

I really like the sci fi furniture from the first stretch goal. The minis all seem a bit uninspired though, except for the robot friend hero.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Why has Kingdom Death got 5 million pledged to it? Is that some Dark Souls thing I've never heard of?