Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

I'm not involved with Orc Star ( I regret this now), but this adventure is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Anyone have any thoughts on Project L?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2063846379/project-l/description

Looks pretty cool to me, but on the fence with the nearly 100 cad shipped

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

BinaryDoubts posted:

Those Lancer shipping costs are insane - 50+ USD just to Canada from the States!

Ya, these looked awesome, but my eyes buggers out a bit at doubling the cost to ship north

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

nesbit37 posted:

FYI that Dungeon Hoard KS is a major copyright violation. Someone who is not the creator lifted it from The Game Crafter. The original creator knows, you can see their version below, and you should consider reporting the campaign.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/dungeon-hoard1

Well, they shut it down... And ooh boy:

quote:

i canceled this compain because no one deserve + some of this kids who come and broke the project , for theese ppl who beleived ernest did u see his page verified? (blue badge) ?? because they lied to all of u :p

Mouzer fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Oct 16, 2019

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

slap me and kiss me posted:

LIIIIIIFTTTTSSSS Lhas laaaaaunched!

If muscles, uns, and sendups of pathfinder are your thing, I'd love for you to back it.

If backing isn't in the cards just yet, I'd sure as hell appreciate a retweet or two of my announcement.

https://twitter.com/ThronesBeware/status/1224710118136336389?s=19

Slept on the last edition and picked it up after the campaign, but am definitely getting in on the ground floor here!

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Necronautilus just went live and it looks pretty cool

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adamxvass/necronautilus?ref=user_menu

And it looks to have already met the goal!

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

This looks like it's right up my alley, backed. Thanks for linking!

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Does anyone have any opinions about Stationfall? just at a quick glance, it looks like there is a lot happening on the board....

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/455725875/stationfall?ref=discovery_category

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

malkav11 posted:

It is, for the US. Other territories are getting less hosed over by the shipping crisis.

Ya, Canadian fulfillment is like, November and that saddens me

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Any thoughts on the Into The Odd remaster?

Apparently I'm a sucker for anything Johan Nohr touches.

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

DalaranJ posted:

Are your familiar with system? As a big fan of it, even over Electric Bastionland, the remaster is basically updating everything I want and nothing I don't.

Not familiar with the system or with Bastionland, but it does look cool

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Just wanted to say I appreciate the roundups.

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Tsilkani posted:

A challenge for the thread: can you figure out what this kickstarter is actually for?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hooligansco/faros-lounge-fantasy-sports-cards-world-series-showdown

What the gently caress

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Oh man, and I'm just waiting on Vast Grimm for my sci Fi Mork Borg fix. Wonder if I need both?

(Who am I kidding, it's a project by Johan Nohr. I'm absolutely backing it)

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I've never got bit by zombiecide so I don't know what this is like. Zombies are OK to me. I'm kind of so-so on Marvel anyways. Except for Sorcerer Supreme, in the MCU.

I own the full set (not all the promos though) for the original set, and it's not bad for a grab some beers and roll the dice zombie murderfest night. I have implemented a whole bunch of houserules and tweaked the decks to get it where I want it though.

I would trade my whole set for a full set of the fantasy themed though, screw Mac 10s when you can just cast fireball

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

homullus posted:

It's funny to me that "I have to be drunk to enjoy this game" is the same as "I plan to have impaired thinking and a different appreciation for luck swings that evening, so this game meets my anticipated needs." Maybe they are worth different kinds of internet points.

To me, it's more of a different frame of mind. My group likes drinking when we get togethor, and some games we don't want to think too hard and just want to shoot the poo poo with each other and laugh about rolling 4 1s and getting eaten by a single walker.

On the flip side, we love heavy deep games and trickerion is my favourite of the lot, but not every night is in the mood for that kind of brain burner

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

I'm a sucker, so I'm in for Mothership core and CY_BORG

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Father Wendigo posted:

Is your shelf not already on the brink of collapse from the ludicrous volume of plastic minis on it? Do you want a physical version of video games you already own because you feel societal collapse is imminent?

Gearbox and Monster Fight Club are here to help. The Borderlands boardgame is now on KS.

Rulebook has many holes from a first reading, and seems way too fiddly for what it is.

Really not confidence inspiring

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Deep Rock Galactic is dropping their boardgame adaption Feb 10th

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/120302834/deep-rock-galactic-the-board-game?ref=profile_saved_projects_live

As a fan of the game, I'll be checking it out for sure

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

The_Doctor posted:

Oops, nearly threw away the So, You’ve Been Eaten expansion as it was still a thin packet in the package box under some bubble wrap.

Any chance for a write up after a few plays? I have enough 2p only games and not enough other 1 persons to play them with, but SYTYBE looked like a cool concept

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Oath and Cosmic Frog are both excellent examples of neoprene mats and fitting in the box

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

CODChimera posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1162110258/6-siege-the-board-game/posts/3796785

Mythic Games asking for more $$ for 5: Siege. Not really a surprise but the amount they want is outrageous

core pledge: $39

gameplay all in: $99

all in: $129

they also go on to mention that if not enough people pay then they will reimburse the payment(minus bank fees lol) and i guess that'll be the end of that?

and they still have Hel, DD wave 2, Anastyr and Monster Apocalypse to go...

Note that they are also charging another 75ish bucks for shipping on top of that. After charging 60 in 2021. The product does not yet exist.

Im on this ride, and while i really really wanted the physical game, they can eat my whole rear end asking for the entire pledge amount again.

This looks entirely like a dine and dash. Looks like im going to have to carve up the tts mod and pnp it myself.

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Sefer posted:

Seems like the new Gloomhave project launch has crashed Backerkit.

Lol explains why i cant confirm my address for Hobgoblin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Oh my God Six: Siege actually pulled through, delivered and is in my hands. I think Mythic's days are still numbered though