Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
If you were disappointed by this movie then you have weird priorities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
This movie was freaking great. I don't know what you goons are thinking. Apocalypse was a legit bad guy. The visuals were pleasing. The linear story was simple enough to follow and made sense. It felt like a comic book. Which is the goal? Right?

The only thing I didn't care about was JL'S performance. She didn't have any chemistry with the new xmen characters.

Jean Grey, Cyclops, Magento and Xavier all had solid performances.

8/10. Right up there with First Class and DOFP.

Magneto had a very good dramatic performance. Which is good and bad because it kind of pigeon holes him from ever being a really bad guy.

I like comic books.

• Locked thread