Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
https://twitter.com/joe_mussatto/status/844614575450472458

lord knows i am living in a glass house when it comes to inexplicable contract extensions but how?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
KState is hiring Iowa's associate AD, Gene Taylor, as their new AD. I am not going to pretend I have any idea what an associate AD does but people who cover the program seem to think it's a big loss for Iowa and a great hire for KState

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Our golf team inexplicably got kind of good maybe he did that.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

That Works posted:

Scandals aside, he did a lot with that program. gently caress him though.

Yeah briles purely as a football coach would absolutely be worth that, were he not also a complete garbage person

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Ugh, I'm going to be watching awful Fitzgerald vs Ferentz games until like 2075

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

LeeMajors posted:

44th in education, but goddamn if they don't have rings to show for it. Roll tide.

Mississippi is 50th* and they ain't won poo poo, could be worse!

*Did not actually look this up but am still extremely confident it is true

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
The previous highest paid coach in US sports was Greg Popovich which is pretty hard to argue with

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

I don't think Memphis is going to be able to hang on to him much longer but good for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

NickRoweFillea posted:

FedEx cash baby

Worked really well with Fuente

• Locked thread