Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

MourningView posted:

Wilson makes sense in that Urban was heavily influenced by Wilson and Randy Walker's offense at Northwestern, but it'd be pretty gross coming so quickly on the tails of him getting fired for player abuse issues. That Indiana fired him in the first place suggests pretty strongly that there was something legit there.

no no no, you just need to execute those 5 plays even HARDER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
well good to know that Texas will be challenging Georgia for the annual TFF Recruiting Championship!!!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
What a retardo hill to die on

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Rowing the boat to the state of 10,000 lakes and 1,000 fish

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Thoguh posted:

Here lies Greg Davis, he never got a first down.

https://twitter.com/MarkEmmert/status/817466293976698881

somewhere MV has the biggest boner in the world

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Thermos H Christ posted:

lol remember how we hired Tim Beck, the second coming of Greg Davis? Objectively successful when given a roster stocked with top-tier recruits, universally reviled by the fans who have to watch his offenses. I guess that's not super surprising since at the end of the day Tom Herman is from the Greg Davis coaching tree.

:suicide:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
he must have not used a coaster or something and suddenly they're yelling gently caress YOU YOU'RE FIRED/NO YOU CANT FIRE ME I QUIT

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Nepotism is the way of the world so it seems kind of odd to expect sports to be the one shining beacon of meritocracy

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
TCU's offensive playcalling has been absolutely dogshit for the past 3 years

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

if minnesota's defense was any indication, prepare to see the brain pans of your enemies bludgeoned under a hail of helmet crowns

The vaunted Florda 'made a key 3rd down stop but committed a personal foul' defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Thermos H Christ posted:

No I mentally went to Texas getting shut out by Kansas State, a bowl game in which we gained 69 yards total, and a 38-3 loss against Notre Dame.

do you want me to start drinking this early? trigger warning!

• Locked thread