Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Altman is a piece of poo poo and a former Creighton coach. I wholeheartedly agree with Ross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mike_V posted:

Whoooooops, not the GDT.

Heh, I did this too :shobon:

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Oct 22, 2016

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Real Name Grover posted:

Mark Banker is out as Nebraska DC; DBs coach Brian Stewart took the DC gig at Rice, and Director of Player Personnel Ryan Gunderson is supposedly taking a coaching gig somewhere, too.

The Banker thing is a surprise; not only because of the timing (folks have posited Riley is going for an NFL guy) but we've long heard from those familiar with Oregon State — hell, I remember some people here saying as such — that one of Riley's downsides has been being loyal to Banker to a fault. Guess he's not loving around.

Dammit Gover you always beat me to posting Nebraska news :v:

Banker is definitely a surprise. He and Riley have been a pair for the past 20 years. Now if only we could do something about Langsdorf...

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jan 12, 2017

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Real Name Grover posted:

I need to see what Langsdorf does with a QB not named Tommy Armstrong first

I was going to mention this, but it's more than just Tommy. We never made any adjustments to Barnett repeatedly tearing us apart in the bowl game. Hung our tackles out to dry over and over.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

JesustheDarkLord posted:

If you adjust for Barnett then Vereen does it so you might as well not waste the effort.

I get what you're saying, but Vereen had one sack (his only tackle) and one QB hurry. Barnett had 6 tackles, a sack, and 4 QB hurries. He was in our backfield all day. You have to do something about that and we didn't.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Diaco to Nebraska is official.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MourningView posted:

Yeah briles purely as a football coach would absolutely be worth that, were he not also a complete garbage person

Same goes for Urban.

• Locked thread