Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HypnoCabbage
Oct 26, 2007
Cheap as hell since 1971.

kayakyakr posted:

The bigger thing to note is that they are keeping on the rest of the staff. That's not cool. The entire lot of them need to go.

I don't understand at all what this is intended to accomplish. I somewhat got why they wouldn't can the whole staff outright when they suspended Briles as a way to try to retain their recruiting class, but the recruits are abandoning ship in droves anyway.

And if the BOR thinks they can get away with sneaking Briles in through the back door and pretending like nothing happened, apparently they're living under the world's most secure rock and haven't seen a paper or website in the last several weeks. This is going to hang over Baylor for YEARS, at the very least until the Justice Department, Department of Education, and/or NCAA get done, which could take a long time just for the investigation, to say nothing of the actual penalties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HypnoCabbage
Oct 26, 2007
Cheap as hell since 1971.

Korranus posted:

I'm not even mad. Houston's gonna be fine. There will be plenty of coaches lining up to take Herman's place and plenty of money to pay for one.

I'm going to forward something terrifying here.

Ed Oliver with two years of Ed Orgeron coaching him.

JFC.

• Locked thread