Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Hazell just needed another season or 5 to right the ship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I don't think people understand how hard it is to be a coach in the rough and gritty 2 yards and a cloud of punt big ten conference

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I don't think he's going to leave but boy howdy would that be funny. Half the fanbase would call him a traitor and the other half would be stuck giving him an over the pants handjob for Bringing Michigan Back (trademark)

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
nothin' wrong with achieving climax from a khaki'd up handjob.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Roasted Donut posted:

Young New Jerseyians and immigrants. Holy loving god drat, it's incredible that rugers isn't pulling in top 5 classes on the reg

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan State's worst team since Reagan was president blanked the dang football team like it was the Monstars vs....well Rutgers I guess. Every day I wake up and check BigTen.org to see if Rutgers has been replaced by a better program such as Central Michigan University or Iowa State. Alas, poor yorick, Rutgers is still in the Big Ten. Despite the fact that their two most prominent football alum are a man who cold cocked his wife in an elevator and a guy whose C3 and C4 vertebrae preferred to turn themselves into dust rather than play for Rutgers anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Congrats to Clint Trickett on his new job

• Locked thread