Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Major Applewhite? Really Houston?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

swickles posted:

"Saban's defenses sometimes have trouble with mobile QBs"

"Stop saying Saban is a bad coach!"

*runs through door out of breath*

"don't you EVER insult Nick Saban!"

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
lol @ the florida fans panicking that the guy that had a losing record at Texas with a historically bad big 12 is going to run them out of Florida

watch out he might re-hire shawn watson and gain seventy yards against you in a bowl game

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I feel like Winston Smith from 1984. "Charlie Strong has always been a good coach at Louisville. He was never a bad coach at Texas. "

*turns back to government camera, writes in diary KANSAS*

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
thank goodness USF doesn't have to play regional powerhouses Iowa State and Kansas every year, as some coaches just do better at lower levels of competition. Also every time I hear "big 12 offenses just can't be defended" I want to choke someone. Weird how all the Texas athletes that end up at LSU, Florida, and Alabama magically learn how to loving play defense.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
gently caress charlie strong and his dumpster rear end coaching he can go and be nice with his loving 25 million dollars he fleeced from us for 3 years of garbage. suck my dick fuckmans

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I am sad to see my boy Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaayne Kiiiiiffin go 'cause he was a good OC. Godspeed. I hope Sarkesian is up to snuff. Nothing will be worse than doug loving nussmeier I will tell you that much

e: actually that's a lie, shawn watson was way loving worse

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

drunk leprechaun posted:

Who wears khaki's to the strip club?

wait you're not supposed to wear sunday formal to the strip club?

gently caress!!!

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Charlie Strong: “I baked the cake at Texas. Now it’s Tom Herman’s job to put icing on the cake & win a lot of games."

:jerkbag:

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Charlie Strong Is Not A Very Good Football Coach.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I know literally zero things about steve sarkesian other than he coached all of those really good USC quarterbacks so uh yay us I think?

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
hugh freeze is a mongoloid and i hate him.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
lol we kind of fired our OC a week before the natl. championship uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
the fact that Jeff Traylor was convinced a turnaround was imminently forthcoming tells me he is, in fact, not rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
WHO THE gently caress IS BRIAN DABOLL

• Locked thread