Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Can we speculate on a hot seat listing?

As much as I hate it for Georgia, Paul Johnson's probably getting fired within the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Gus could be a dead man walking by Sept. 17 but I'd bet he finishes the season.

I want this to happen except he beats Alabama

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
If LSU needs a new OC Brian Schottenheimer is probably going to be looking for a new gig after the Colts fire him

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm kinda of the opinion that if your coach won you a national title within the last ten or so years he should get a free pass for another twenty but hey, if everybody at LSU wanted him gone then c'est la vie

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Will Bill Taggart go anywhere? He seems to have made USF not suck and they're ranked for the first time in five years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm convinced the McElwain to Oregon rumor is something McElwain started to get a raise

• Locked thread