Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
But political correctness gone mad! Thanks Obama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Spintzel posted:

Holy poo poo it happened. Les Miles fired. Cam Cameron fired.

Laine Kiffin to LSU. Tom Herman to LSU. Coach O staying at LSU. Bring it on :getin:

That would be a disaster.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean he never says Penn State is good so technically that is true.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

MourningView posted:

Any moron can win a national title at the unstoppable machine that is Video Game North Texas

I never figured out why that was a thing and I miss the chance to see them hoist the ship in 4K.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

AsInHowe posted:

It always amazes NFL people whenever someone doesn't love the NFL. Just another example of this, it's what is hurting the league the most.

Harbough did love the NFL.

He coached there.

He just fought a power struggle and lost.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

If a good opportunity arose he would.

He is not going to leave to start all over in Cleveland or LA tho. He may be competitive but he ain't stupid.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

In a lot of ways NCAA has those problems but even worse.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Spite is a holy motive

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Noctone posted:

Those latter two groups are losers so I wouldn't be particularly proud of them.

And the first group isn't going to pay of for along time especially if the natives are hostile which they will be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

swickles posted:

Are people still trying to treat Rutgers as something other than a bottom dweller team?

edit: I haven't done the research, but I am willing to bet the worst SEC team (Vanderbilt? Mississippi State?) has a comparable record to Rutgers over the last 50 years.

We got a homer who really believes they are a good franchise going through a rough patch.

It's nice to see it honestly.

• Locked thread