Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I could've sworn I've heard some grumbles about Kliff, and Tech has yet to wow the world at all, which considering the round robin, isn't a completely bad thing, but yeah, if Tech can't make make some noise with Baylor down and Texas fractured by idiots, then he deserves some flack in his direction. I mean, I don't want him gone, because who can say no to that sexiness, but I can understand if some fans are feeling frustrated especially after where Leach took them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I could see him having two years before judgment day, yeah.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Scionix posted:

charlie strong did not fail texas. texas failed charlie strong. charlie strong is the best coach, and also my friend, and he is strong, with big muscles. all hail charlie strong.

You realize Charlie Strong knew some pretty big success at schools from both a head coaching and assistant position before he came to Texas, right?

Maybe, uh, the problem really is Texas.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I want to be clear that I don't think Strong should be retained. It's time for him to leave, and he's not a good fit with Texas, for whatever reason, which likely includes him not knowing how to coach this style of program and the onus of that is on him. I was more rolling my eyes at Scionix acting like Strong was never good and shouldn't be complimented whatsoever.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

LOL at all of this, whatever the gently caress this is.

• Locked thread