Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

-abandoned in a swamp
-everyone secretly agreed to move the game to a neutral location, kiffin shows up alone to stadium where the endzones are painted you're and fired
-marching band spells out termination agreement during halftime
-straight up eaten by alligator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nothing would make me happier than reading 10,000 michigan message board posts that all start with SIR you have IMPUGNED the INTEGRITY of this UNIVERSITY

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the most important question is, how will the matt canada rumours affect pittsburgh as they prepare for the pinstripe bowl

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mike elko is not a real name

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a Michigan Man would never entangle himself with Professional Athletics

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the enemies of michigan athletics

quote:

Michigan Wolverines coach Jim Harbaugh earlier this week told his players that rumors about his potential return to the NFL were nothing more than “lies made up by our enemies.”

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

crushed that someone beat me to the Enemies of Michigan Athletics joke in the other thread

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

kayakyakr posted:

It was a busted image. Instead of saying, "hey, fix your poo poo," I went back to the classic.

i thought it was to call attention from the image coming from a domain called behinds.info

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

purdue can't be good, they need to be swapped out for Rutgers in the West division so my poo poo team can keep going to Bowl Games

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

Just you wait until Illinois returns to be the big ten champions they're destined to be once every decade

someday, the hat game will send the winner to Indianapolis because every other team in the West is simultaneously ill

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Detroit_Dogg posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S THE MICHIGAN STATE RUTGERS GAME AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE TACKLES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN LINEBACKER. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME JERSEY BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS HOME GAME. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES TO THE FIGHT SONG AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's time

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Raku posted:

Nah Pitt wins big games

PREPARE TO GET OWNED BY THE WILD CAT

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE CIVIL CONFLICT

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's time

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

minnesota to poach the Rutgers OC

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Northwestern Internet has been calling for the head of OC Mick McCall for years. The offense turned out to be fine this year after years and years of being one of the 10 worst passing offenses in football (even with future NFL Superstar Trevor Siemian) but I don't know if that's because they figured something out or Austin Carr came out of nowhere to be the best receiver in the history of the school. I do get profoundly angry whenever they run the speed option, which is something Thorson seems incapable of handling.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mutinies are incredibly on-brand for the boat team

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wake is looking for someone who can run their defensive scheme, the Moscow Rules

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

everytime i see tim beck, i just think at somepoint beckman's going to try to impersonate him

hello, i am tim beck...MAN GODDAMMIT YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT PART, TIM

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i will hound diaco relentlessly about an NU/NU trophy if he goes there

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

once again, a weirdo rivalry-monger comes into the crosshairs of the mighty north-western wildcat

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

if minnesota's defense was any indication, prepare to see the brain pans of your enemies bludgeoned under a hail of helmet crowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Scionix posted:

WHO THE gently caress IS BRIAN DABOLL

Brian "Daboll" Swinney

• Locked thread