Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
One of his few redeeming qualities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I'm prepared to argue on the basis of "undue" in that clause.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Lorenzen is definitely Kentucky's biggest fan and might still be their most avid supporter.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I think one player from the 2009 class finished his eligibility.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
They also have beating Florida to focus on right now. It's pretty important.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

an adult beverage posted:

I don't even know if I want Florida to win the East at this point. It would arguably be a better end to the season for Florida to hang close and lose to LSU, beat FSU, and end the regular season with 3 losses. That way Florida probably gets a better bowl game than if they get obliterated by Bama as the last game of the regular season. Tennessee I feel is in the same situation.

Whichever of Florida/Tennessee goes to the SEC CG is going get get wrecked by Saban and end the regular season with a horrible loss, four total losses, a boot out of the top 25, and a worse bowl game than if they just didn't go to the SEC CG in the first place.

What will actually happen though is Florida will lose to both LSU and FSU and then I wait for next year to come.

I don't care. I want to win the East.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
A bunch of people here seem to think that each coach is going to get X wins per season regardless of school. A 5-win coach at a 5-win school probably actually gets 0 wins.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.google.com/amp/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/1190313-rutgers-10-greatest-d-i-victories-of-all-time-number-1.amp.html

Rutgers caused the Iran hostage situation.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Same but not cutting ties with a child rapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Dango Bango posted:

I was going to mention this, but it's more than just Tommy. We never made any adjustments to Barnett repeatedly tearing us apart in the bowl game. Hung our tackles out to dry over and over.

If you adjust for Barnett then Vereen does it so you might as well not waste the effort.

• Locked thread