Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Throwing in a vote for try talking the hippy into hugging the bear so it calms down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I hope my vote didn't tip it over because I did want to see what'd happen if we actually convinced the elf hippie to hug the bear regardless of trying to free the bear.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Resurrect a guard and run away

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
We don't have the essence to raise everyone or take four extra body parts.

Well, technically we do, but we'd have less than 12% of our HP left. But that's not whole lot...

Raise two skeleton guards for 14 essence, leaving us 26. Take no extra body parts.

Do the hippo people have swords too? Their art indicates spears but you only showed a sword card.

Are there any nearby places we can go to where we can raise our essence?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Sheers equipped, rat in barrel

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
We can't play the union member in good standing card just after we had our union standing automatically revoked for using non-standard body parts.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

Naw it's cool, OP double checked the rules and as long as we have the right number of limbs it doesn't matter what those limbs look like.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

And there was one more detail, and this is seriously a super-spoiler so only read this if you really don't care: you're a princess!

Please tell me there's a sequel where we're a necromancer/Disney style princess

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Question, could we plate our bones with metal so we'd have better damage resistance?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Do the fetch quest. We can use the buff potion on someone later for hilarious results

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
We'll do it, but not now. We're off the clock. We'll also need something we can use to carry multiple items.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

Anything that results in dead Pixies is a good thing.

I was always more into Radiohead anyways.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
A strike aye?

The boss needs us, we don't need him! 8 hours for work, 8 hours for sleep, 8 hours for what we will!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Acquire OSHA Pole

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Was skull made out of hard spiked metal a union approved option?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Help a bro out

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Negotiate a contract, then flashback

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Nope, just a huge anime nazi fan

What is the Anime Nazi equivalent to the Sudetenland?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Stay in the union

• Locked thread