Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

If we're doing the Conan the Barbarian encounter later we have to do what he does to witches: Bone then Burn the Witch in her own oven! (sorry witch :witch:)
Only if she turns into a cat as you're boning her. Same thing with the cat throw it in the fire if it turns into a witch while you're engaged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Maybe you should bust out your Dance Magic Dance to win her over? Or do you have to learn that from Jaryth and then double back to the witch hut?

Does she have a potion which will restore essence?

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
fetch the quest.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I'd better scan in the pages for what happens when you go around eating pixies

That triggers the "wave of mutilation", right?

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Goblins

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Sorry fellers, I don't think I'll get an update out tonight. Another project I've been working on has sideswiped me. I'll redouble the efforts for tomorrow. Sorry about the delay - shouldn't happen too many more times in the next few weeks.

I blame the Goblin King and his magnificent crotch.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Poland Spring posted:

Goblin arm and shield , raise the rest, turn in the dues

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
You could grab a random limb and tell him to "fetch"...

But the dog dude is bluffing. If he knew smite, he would have smitten you instead of threatening to smite you. It's like the say in the monstary,

"Those who can, smite; those who can't, make wine, drink wine, and pass out under the altar."

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Fight.
I'd need to see the cards to know if we should raise a skeldogmage or get a skeledogmagearm should we win.

After that, we should either delve too deep into the mine (what kind of mine is it, anyway?) or leave and continue on the cauldron quest, though at this point, I'm of a mind that the witch can get it herself. Skeletons going their own way.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Page 254 :swoon:

Also just to be contrary, ascend from the mine and go seek out goblin town. I have a hankering for goblins.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

oh yeah, The Cursed Mummy. Yeah I have that around here someplace. It's a good way to waste the evening before the next terrible thing happens.

Oh, I was thinking of the other Egyptian themed add on from Two Fisted games, Sarcophagus? I Hardly Knew Us! it's the coop CYOA for two adventurers.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Any crustacean arms? Just because their skeletons are on the outside doesn't mean that lobsters don't know how to skele-party.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Perform a devastating team finisher attack with hardmod on the remaining heroes

Ahh yess the six-armed Skeletower of Power.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Use diplomacy.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Outrail posted:

I'm terrible at diplomacy and got told to turn to page 81.

No stats or items. Being a passive wetfoot is no way to go through life.

:same:

I'm a wishy washy wuss and got this, too.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Debone that fucker.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Do nott attache everything to ye. We be a SWU man through and through.

Grab the Rocking thigh, and replace something with it and change out to the Rogue head, we have a decent army, so we should do more warring than raising from here on out.

Don't we have some demon-dudes waiting for us? Grab the full army and head South to Thin White Duke Lake.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

The proper order of business is bone then de-bone.

I vote this, though we're moving to just creepy instead of creepily pleasant.

Also how much of the game is actually the author trying to predict and manipulate goon responses?

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

yeah the goal of the author of these gamebooks was to predict the emergence of a niche internet forum twenty years into the future, and pander to it

It was really avant garde.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Like Devo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I think it might be time for you to solve the two-fisted steve problem once and for all.........

>Use Second Monkey Paw wish to become Two-Fisted Steve

• Locked thread