Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
this is a megathread to discuss the word "moist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
suckle upon my moist balls OP

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
My cat really likes moist food

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Duncan Hines

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
is chris hansen the boyfriend or something cuz if so i doubt he really gives a gently caress and is just more like every other guy his age sick of working a manual labor job or some other poo poo where he cant afford a house

the key here tho is that theres a lady walking a weasel down the street with neck tattoos and who the gently caress can afford a house these days houses and rent are way too expensive

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
im moist

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like moist

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
moist is good but u may be some kind of super social robot so maybe lay off for a bit

or just give me a wddp.org account u stupid dumb bitch utrid y ru loving with me life man

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

im a moist. i practice moism.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
dare is moist

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's a word, not uncommon, nothing really special about it. Gas thread, please.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i moisten as i read this thread

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
i know this is gonna swing back on me and im gonna be charged for some other goon related bullshit and go to jail forever and die ty for saying i was moist or whatever and 4 putting my family through more hell

i wish i had 2 kids and a nice apartment and job but i have nothing.

i have the same econonmics i did when i was a teenager (20 bux and a bad computer) with the new addition of a disabiltiy cheque

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Chairman Moi was right.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Brownies are moist.
Used bandages are damp.
This beer is tepid.
I am uncomfortable.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
I'm an adult child who is made uncomfortable by specific words like moist and when I hear them I'll say things like "eewwwwwwww" and "eww GROSS I HATE that word" loudly and obnoxiously to interrupt the person I heard saying it.

I will then die alone.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

i dont like moist because when you say it your lips look like an rear end in a top hat

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GreatGreen posted:

I'm an adult child who is made uncomfortable by specific words like moist and when I hear them I'll say things like "eewwwwwwww" and "eww GROSS I HATE that word" loudly and obnoxiously to interrupt the person I heard saying it.

I will then die alone.

I have never met one of these people, and im glad

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
So, youse been thinkin' up some new plans, izzat so boys?

Oh moist soitenly, boss! We's been moist busy with the plan-makin's- sure we have!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

moist crackers

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
eat my moist poo poo

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
My naked, hairy body is glistening and moist. My arms are outstretched and I'm ready for love

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

down n out posted:

My naked, hairy body is glistening and moist. My arms are outstretched and I'm ready for love

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
focus groups have shown that women dont like the words squelch and moist

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Moist Mario farts.

I should really disable sigs.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This poop sure is moist.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Paging poster maoist pussy to this thread

Supple Moisture
Sep 11, 2009

TH3 TROLL W1TH NO F34R
Hey hey! This is my kinda thread!

archetype_games
May 27, 2016

by zen death robot
i too just dont understand how ppl can so absolutely get hung up on creepy being linked to moist

my pussy is moist can be kinky pending on ur preclusivity to prison like sex fantasies, gross things (being putrid), pungent smells, maybe getting peed on while smoking a cigar, etc

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Pretty good band imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLATRqX6dEI

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Anyone who has an opinion one way or another about the word moist should be beaten to death with a shovel.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

EvilJoven posted:

Anyone who has an opinion one way or another about the word moist should be beaten to death with a shovel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY2aR3sIhhE

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
am I allowed to type I'm gay yet

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

TK-42-1 posted:

i dont like moist because when you say it your lips look like an rear end in a top hat

dude, that is just what your face looks like. stop making excuses.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I am the master of moist

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Moist or damp... who wins???

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

In all fairness that cake looks dry as hell because its starting to crack down the middle. NOT MAOIST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Rivethead posted:

In all fairness that cake looks dry as hell because its starting to crack down the middle. NOT MAOIST.

It could not possibly be any more MAOIST.

• Locked thread