Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
They installed some sort of "computer controlled" air conditioning in my building and it is broken probably 3 times a month. When they first installed it they somehow set it up wrong and it cooled the building down to like 50F which was pretty funny too.

I feel like this is what it is going to be like when automation replaces everything: nothing will work and no one will be able to fix it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
They still haven't fixed it or even bothered to try because gently caress fixing things right

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
STILL BROKEN

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

I reference this movie like once a month and no one gets it

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

mishaq posted:

brazil owns

I referenced it once a week when I was stuck in a bureaucratic catch 22 with a moped I couldn't prove I didn't own.

It's such a good movie, probably Gilliam's best.

• Locked thread