Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Should I get Overwatch for Xbox One?
I'm ok at call of duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
it looks hella gay (you cant say that anymore I guess?) bad and not fun to play

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

*duke hokum voice* it's bad!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Yes. No. Don't loving care.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
yo jive hunky what is your battle net name so we can go a few rounds

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Iron Prince posted:

I don't really play video games any more. Maybe we could play hearthstone or something?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i only played it once or twice but... I want you to teach me senpai :blush:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Iron Prince posted:

When I get plat soon ill send u some info

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Overwatch me overstep my boundries

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Iron Prince posted:

i only played it once or twice but... I want you to teach me senpai :blush:

lol

crabf
May 29, 2015
the game loving blows don't even think about buying it

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
it looks like it's for children imo

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

gonna stick to TF2 until my gay retard furry clan moves over

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Beta was fun, more fun with friends though. I liked it more and more. I was also drinking

I wish unreal tournament was on newer gen

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
ur sister and ur bf both r good at quake idk y u dont get good at quake too (tribes is easy as gently caress go play the midair beta)

i played quake one time my whole life till last year (but ur bf and many others thot i was a cpma pro from reputation)

u told me u couldnt even move in the game when i tried to teach u (i also could not move in the game)

now i can probably beat ur pro gamer bf and some of his goon friends 2v1 etc

get a bigger mouse pad ur rts high sensitivity poo poo will not work in adult bodies that arent career gaming asians

shoulder aim > wrist aim

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Beta was fun, more fun with friends though. I liked it more and more. I was also drinking

I wish unreal tournament was on newer gen

Are you and the op the same person?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Over watch is a game? The commercials made it look like a Disney movie.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
It's pretty lol to me that they made all these different characters to appease the SJWs or whatever and the only character they use to promo the game is the chick with the tight rear end in the catsuit..

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Looks bad

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my friends were like oh man you have to get overwatch and I was like I can't afford it I'm having a kid in August and make 2000 dollars a month and they were like oh it's only 40 bucks, like what part of I cant afford it do people not understand holy poo poo

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

tenspott posted:

It's pretty lol to me that they made all these different characters to appease the SJWs or whatever and the only character they use to promo the game is the chick with the tight rear end in the catsuit..

Zarya is like, Tumblr incarnate.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
It's pretty good OP

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
a whole lot of wrong and homosexual opinions itt

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

tf2 is free

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
it's ok

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

the promotional mini-movies managed to be even worse than the normal horrible writing that blizzard shits out

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

the creative high point for the company was hey the devil is in our church basement, go and kill it

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I've been playing this online with my old college gaming buds and their now wives, we're all around the world now, scattered across multiple continents by life's momentum. What an amazing thing to be able to recapture an old college nerd party-youth energy vigor, in a first person shooter box shape that people used to tell us we were too old an slow for. Now, just on a random loving weekends we can come together around all the earth and just make teenager's lives miserable with our superior group coordination and combined experience. I just loving love crushing children's dreams and hopes of victory with my friends

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
w3rd cept most of ur online friends arent the same as they wer eback in college and ppl may (not that theyve told me this specifically or that im not being trolled as i am somehow a rapist) that U CHANGED TOO AND U R hosed NOW

GO PLAY OVERWATCH OR MIDAIR OR WATEVER THE gently caress U WANT WITH UR WIFE BY URSELF POWER HUNGRY PROUD ALPHA MALE MAN LOL

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Hmm, check out this very fine elephant of mine. It's big and obnoxious and dangerous and it wonders why no one pays it any attention

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

crabf posted:

the game loving blows don't even think about buying it

Are you just saying this so you can keep all the fun & glory to yourself ?? 90 Metascore and those guys are professional reviewers with degrees and poo poo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Mod pls name change to POWER HUNGRY PROUD ALPHA MALE MAN

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

JiveHonky posted:

Mod pls name change to POWER HUNGRY PROUD ALPHA MALE MAN

done

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

Tonsured posted:

Hmm, check out this very fine elephant of mine. It's big and obnoxious and dangerous and it wonders why no one pays it any attention

idgi

i have no idea what i ever did to u chump. i gave u admin on the servers so you could ban ur friends during our weekend undergrad tribes pus. ppl complained i didnt do poo poo i figured ud work it out.
i could care less about not having a big dick (tho ive been told i have a big enough dick so who cares)
i could care less about not being obnoxious (because gently caress cultivating a no agency forum culture in an age where women chronically have little social agency and have to role play to feel human)
i could care less if someone that was pretty blatantly psychotic/elitist in tribes pus and yelled at me on many occasions for out performing them in a video game thinks im dangerous (literally the definition of toxic sports psychology jealous little boy poo poo)

cuz none of my "victims" do

and most of "our" e-friends dont really either

but hey i dont want to be surprised in the future so im here

and i thought that was ur job mr. wow girl roleplay feminist alphamale guru man??? werent u supposed to help integrate me into this poo poo?

OH WAIT U GOT COLD FEET ON IRC CHAT AND CANT EVEN TALK ON THAT poo poo

UR A YEAR OLDER THAN ME|

GET OFF THE INTERNET AND TECH INDUSTRY

TAKE KATE ON A YEAR VACATION IF U GOT THE CASH KASIA IS WORTH IT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ duh retard Quebecois

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
No. It's poo poo.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
its good you should play it but if you play on consoles you're a failure at life imo

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

tetsuo posted:

its good you should play it but if you play on consoles you're a failure at life imo

came here to say this

crabf
May 29, 2015

Decebal posted:

Are you just saying this so you can keep all the fun & glory to yourself ?? 90 Metascore and those guys are professional reviewers with degrees and poo poo

oh well if people say its good I guess they're right, I mean why would people say things which are incorrect

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Bluemillion posted:

Zarya is like, Tumblr incarnate.

excuse me, the posters in the blizzard subforum have informed me that this opinion is ignorant and wrong, and Overwatch's characters are actually fun and charming, not huge pieces of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Celluloid Sam posted:

my friends were like oh man you have to get overwatch and I was like I can't afford it I'm having a kid in August and make 2000 dollars a month and they were like oh it's only 40 bucks, like what part of I cant afford it do people not understand holy poo poo

you can't afford a $40 game but you're having a kid? wtf

• Locked thread