Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

faarcyde posted:

It is really a question of how often do you think he is bluffing or semi bluffing. Since we are talking about a 1 cent / 2 cent game, I would say the chances are pretty high. I think I would generally call the flop and get it in on the turn or if he checks the turn then ship it myself.

I will say in 2016, even at 2nl, there are tons of multi tabling nits playing 14/11 at six max that just wait for the nuts and then bet like crazy. Perhaps these players are bots or maybe their just Ukrainian grinders trying to make $10 profit a day.

Overal, today the average player at 2nl (I mean the regs) is about what a 50nl player was in 2009. There are actually people grinding out at the lowest stakes. Poker is in a really sad state these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread