Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

How do I play against donks or players that'll endlessly call? Do I just play my connectors / suited cards harder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

What are the best States aside from Nevada for poker? Second, aside from playing what are the best resources? Books, Videos, Twitch Channels, etc.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

JaySB posted:

Hi, I'm here. Ask away.

Do you still play poker professionally? How much of your earnings went to Uncle Sam?

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Imaduck posted:

Although I didn't play during that era, I still have a lot of angst towards them. Their shenanigans legitimized the shutdown of online poker in the US, and is are a big part of the reason that we don't have online poker today in the states.

Of course, it's unclear how much they really knew about or were involved in, but their tight-lipped stance on the issue hasn't help alleviate anyone's discomfort with them. Personally, I think a permanent ban from mainstream live poker is more than fair, given the massive number of players that they ruined the game for.

Who's Shenanigans?

• Locked thread