Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
there ain't no such thing as a free computer but there is free software free as in gratis and also free as in open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
it's spelled fhqwhgads

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
why the long name

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

horrid, just the worst

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
i am going to experiment with this new meme by putting it on a tshirt with a closeup screencap of leo laporte's penis and testicles from the mail bag segment of the new screen savers episode 54

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
free as in speech but not as in beer because beer is stinky

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Dr. Honked posted:

free as in speech but not as in beer because beer is stinky

actually, beer is good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

angry_keebler posted:

there ain't no such thing as a free computer but there is free software free as in gratis and also free as in open

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

angry_keebler posted:

i am going to experiment with this new meme by putting it on a tshirt with a closeup screencap of leo laporte's penis and testicles from the mail bag segment of the new screen savers episode 54

Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

showering has no effect on germs and is terrible for your skin. there is no good reason to do it
information wants to be free, op :angel:

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

:sad:

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
thanks but i am trying to cut down on my memes

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
im gay

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

its called libre, op

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

TANSTAAFCBTIFSFAIGAAFAIOOffice Calc

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

free as in mattress
[I didn't make that one up I saw it on twitter]