Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

They don't even tell you what the two very big reasons are. drat clickbait sites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
is it her breasts are they the reason?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
i'm clicking the link but it doesnt work so I cant find out, op

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Ahundredbux posted:

is it her breasts are they the reason?

Eyes went straight for the boobs.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I don't know about this new forums viral marketing campaign for outbrain.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

u'll know if u had ppi if the water is yellow yw

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I thought this thread title was "Obama is loving terrible" and I was going to agree but I don't know what Outbrain is. It sounds like a quirky edutainment board game you would own as a kid but never play because you broke half the pieces and lost the other half a week past Christmas, but you would keep it around anyways for the madcap illustrations and eclectic box art illustrated by none other than the prolific Lane Smith.

Gamer With Dignity fucked around with this message at 17:10 on May 30, 2016

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Needell. Tiff Needell.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ayeka posted:

Needell. Tiff Needell.
S Tiff Needell

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Outbrain is basically an advertisement except sometimes it is an ad for the site you're viewing's own content. of course it is terrible.

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

a hole-y ghost posted:

S Tiff Needell

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Clicked one of those links once. It was literally like 40 pages of screenshots (one per page of course with an ad between each page) and poorly written descriptions of a youtube video. Very odd.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Germstore posted:

Clicked one of those links once. It was literally like 40 pages of screenshots (one per page of course with an ad between each page) and poorly written descriptions of a youtube video. Very odd.

welcome to internet journalism buddo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
hmm never seen these before

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Skeesix posted:

They don't even tell you what the two very big reasons are. drat clickbait sites.

how can there still be money in that ppi poo poo. everyone must loving instinctively ignore that rubbish by now surely

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
nope i was just listening to a real life product manager the other day talk about how great outbrain worked out for X publication he used to work at

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Hammerite posted:

how can there still be money in that ppi poo poo. everyone must loving instinctively ignore that rubbish by now surely

no lol, Barclays' PPI repayment fund so far has cost them like £3bn.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i would be hot for teacher if i was 16yo school kid

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Clickbait purveyor bad, you say? How could this be? I am shocked, I say, shocked!

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Man those are some good looking boobs

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
has anybody yet come up with the idea to sell 'curated' internet experiences to ppl for $$$? in exchange for them thinking they are hip, have good taste, and are legitimate patrons of the arts...im going to look into it regardless

:10bux: for the 10 tabs that you need to be following...

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Boobs big. So what

Also has anyone touched a boob? What does it feel like, I have only touched my own and I know its not the same.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Boobs feel like a rubber mattress

I came back to the thread to look at them again

I minimized the chrome window to a tiny thumbnail and zoomed in 400% so the boobs are now massive yet still postage stamp sized so my co-workers don't discover my terrible secret (I like boobs)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Why are you on such garbage sites to begin with, OP?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Hammerite posted:

What the hell is PPI

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Have you considered some of us might like click bait, op

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
More like dick bait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

thathonkey posted: