Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

my girlfriend is Legos posted:

Okay, Doc has enabled the Patreon RSS thing. Hopefully that will improve someone's listening experience.

Well, that was the one thing stopping me from contributing (subscribing? Patreonising?), so yeah, it has :v: Thanks dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Lumbermouth posted:

There is a one-off segment song in this episode that made me laugh incredibly hard.

I sincerely hope it comes back in like 20 episodes. Even if that means they have to do another loving band book.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Yeah, there's a reason the Lemon guest episodes are the best. More Lemon please.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I remember JWF posting that he was going through some personal stuff that was affecting his ability to edit; I can imagine it's also affecting his overall enthusiasm for the podcast. I haven't listened in a while because ... Yeah, I dunno, something about it hasn't grabbed me. I need something more over-the-top terrible right now, not just another poorly-written mystery. But, I still like J and Clsn (I still re-listen to the old Cool Cat episode when I need a dumb laugh). Maybe if they took a break?

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I miss the bad musician books. More of those. Maybe they're low hanging fruit but it's 2020 we deserve low hanging fruit.

edit: also more episodes with Lemon from F Plus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Hostile V posted:

Their Patreon exclusive episode of Cool Cat Saves The Kids is one of my favorite pieces of podcast media and it's a shame to see them end but all things end in time and at least this was amicable. I hope they stay chill and happy.

Thank you for reminding me to go download it for posterity.