Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
“I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender black young adults over six feet with deep voices entered,” she writes. “My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer.”

Its uncanny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."

Holy poo poo she's dragging the gently caress out of him.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

If that's all he's got, it's gonna be a long five months for Trump.

And thanks Paul Ryan, sorry about your 2020 plans!

Okay, honest question. Does Trump have a psychological disorder or something? The way he writes and talks he comes off like he's not entirely aware of whats happening around him.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

what the gently caress :psyduck:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

As a black woman I'm trying to reassure myself that it's an extinction burst - the angry peckerwood contingent is boiling over because even their kids aren't listening to them now, but they'll be dead soon thanks to fine efforts by the processed corn industry, and in the meantime we have an object lesson we can use to shut up all the "racism is over" types

Half my family are Lebanese Muslims. I seriously loving hope its an extinction burst.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

Could you compare it to a Goosebumps book?

The Haunted Mask but with a hairpiece.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

What are the chances of the GOP losing control of the House if the Trumpenreich continues as is until November? It seems like he's fracturing the Right far harder than most people were expecting him to.

Furthermore, what are the chances the Dems would seize the opportunity to actually make laws if they actually got control of it?

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

But at least one source reports that she will be accompanied by none other than B-Rock the Islamic Shock himself.

Which Obama? Because if its Campaign Obama I will lose my goddamn mind.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Oh she'll give Obama the VP nod alright, Michelle Obama

Good god, the fallout of that would be incredible.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Trump will make it five words into his apology/pivot before turning red and letting forth such a flurry of racial and ethnic slurs the likes of which this world has never seen.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

Caught on video: a white hospital volunteer attacking a black family in North Carolina. Not caught on video, the volunteer saying:

Donald Trump has pulled back the bark on the rotting log that is the Republican Party.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

greatn posted:

People are still killed and attacked in shocking numbers in America for being gay or trans by Muslims, Christians, atheists, and more.

Plus Christian radicals don't really need to go outside the law to make us (and other minority groups) suffer, they have the GOP for that.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Good lord :(

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Oh christ here we go...

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Mad Hamish posted:

This is actually one of the most horror- and dread-inducing things I've ever read. I feel sick after reading this.

Yeah, that's loving terrifying. I'm starting to come around on the prediction that the post-election is going to get bloody. Jesus.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

LeoMarr posted:

All measures have failed. Good night.

Welp, Congress has achieved a failure state. This is disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"Just because he says crazy and racist things doesn't mean he himself is crazy and racist!"

How delusional is this guy?

• Locked thread