Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

Oh god we're about to witness the GOP tie itself in knots trying to figure out how they can blame religion while ignoring the hilarious amount of evangelical homophobia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

greatn posted:

What, like, he didn't know gay people existed until suddenly he witnessed this?

There's evangelicals kids I grew up with where this was the case until they found themselves in DC during a pride march. Religious-enough parents absolutely still can put that bubble up with all the things like homeschooling that are available to them

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Did this guy have a loving RPG or something how the hell do you kill/hospitalize 103 people?

AR-15 with multiple clips in that close of quarters from the look of it. But but but this is America and we NEED our AR-15s to protect against the--*loudly shits self*

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

Hollismason posted:

CNN guy is claiming that the shooter pledged himself to ISIL.

Schiff sits on House Intelligence. He's legitimate.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

Dexo posted:

Yeah no, as a black dude if I lived in Cleveland I would call into work take time off and not leave my house until the RNC leaves

Fuuuuuuck that poo poo.

Majority black city with heavy latino minority as well (65% total) has the Trumpshow in town. Unfortunately, I don't think that many people can call off without the town literally falling apart.

gently caress, my dad works two blocks from it and gave his whole staff the RNC time off since he doesn't want to put himself anywhere near it. If the suburbs are that scared, I can't even imagine how terrifying that is if you're a minority living close by.

• Locked thread