Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

juggalo baby coffin posted:

i didnt post the gauss leaks fyi, i posted him going back on his apology, which was in a dm you guys at badgame leaked lmao. if you guys hadn't leaked yourself i never would have had anything to post in the first place.

I bet you wish it went that way, because it led to you being outed as an unironic white supremacist/race realist/nazi/antisemite with an insane grudge against Gauss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

i didnt post the gauss leaks fyi, i posted him going back on his apology, which was in a dm you guys at badgame leaked lmao. if you guys hadn't leaked yourself i never would have had anything to post in the first place.

It seemed like he was saying one reason he apologized was so people didn't try to claim that his own brother and colleague were guilty of bad posts by association. I can't imagine why he would have been concerned about that.

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING

Since you're a blatant, open, and generally incompetent liar, I'm suddenly doubting the veracity of anything you post on the subject of "gauss going back on his apology". Also, gently caress off you racist antisemite.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

heres some dumb poo poo theyre formulating to own me right now:

rofl look who just gave another one of his friends away
(check the second name in the chat log)

atomicthumbs posted:

I really don't think he should have been a bigot and posted bigoted posts for extended periods of time

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

I don't think that has a bearing on the degree of sincerity being displayed here, friend.

reworp
Apr 28, 2006

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

This ARG for Brigador Killers is incredible

I actually think we're playing the tutorial level for the new Phoenix Wright game

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Hexenritter posted:

Yeah. Unleashing the Spanish Inquisition on others guilty only of having a prior working relationship or other ephemeral connection just to send more people to the pyre smacks of little more than dramafarming. Deep diving [person] and inferring that they share abhorrent views with or exhibit the same behaviours as [target] because [person] was once contracted as a freelancer to make [thing] for [product] is the flimsiest poo poo.

Jesus I'm not trying to unleash the Spanish Inquisition on M&VS, they're a very good synthwave artist and I sincerely hope they're not a chud/chuds

They just have supremely bad luck with being adjacent to terrible people, and that's enough to worry the gently caress out of me that they're secretly bad too.

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

I WILL SHOOT YOU AND I KNOW ROBOT KARATE

Continuity RCP posted:

I don't think that has a bearing on the degree of sincerity being displayed here, friend.

it does to me

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

reworp posted:

I actually think we're playing the tutorial level for the new Phoenix Wright game

i hope we get one starring athena cykes now, spirit of justice was a great send off for apollo

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

Continuity RCP posted:

The insane thing is that we're 100% sincere about how absolutely hosed up this situation is. To wit: a for-real rhodesian race-realist nazi discord conspired to cancel gauss for some imagined slight. and then thought they wouldn't get found out. if there was any justice in the world juggalo coffin baby would be out on the loving streets right now

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

They just have supremely bad luck with being adjacent to terrible people, and that's enough to worry the gently caress out of me that they're secretly bad too.

I mean, how many musicians can say they aren't adjacent to terrible people?

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
So were any of the accusations against the Brigador Devs real?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Tolth posted:

So were any of the accusations against the Brigador Devs real?

i mean jack said what was in that pic was him so yeah?

Hugh had been silent idk about anyone else

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i dont think gauss would have made a public apology if he hadnt actually been saying racist and transphobic poo poo hth

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
juggalo baby coffin may or may not be a regular in the ycs offsite, but the others from that offsite are definitely here and behaving as psychotic as you would be expect

and yeah i dont have much reason to trust their screenshots either

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

verbal enema posted:

i mean jack said what was in that pic was him so yeah?

Hugh had been silent idk about anyone else

before you take the time to answer someone's question in this thread it is probably a good idea to check if theyve posted in this thread before it got brigaded

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

dmboogie posted:

i dont think gauss would have made a public apology if he hadnt actually been saying racist and transphobic poo poo hth

you saw the screenshots, the worst thign said was calling nuwolf gay. while regrettable, that isn't racist or transphobic. people kept using those words when describing the screenshots to stoke the fire and bring the pitchfork mob to the door. gauss did the only honorable thing and fell on his sword to save the people close to him from guilt by association

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
sorry Hugh hasnt been silent when this first popped out he posted the Nobody Trusts Anybody Now And We're All Very Tired snip from The Thing(1982)

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

dmboogie posted:

before you take the time to answer someone's question in this thread it is probably a good idea to check if theyve posted in this thread before it got brigaded

ah poo poo ur right

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
IM NOT USED TO DEALING WITH PEOPLE DUMBER THAN ME AND IM REAL DUMN

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

verbal enema posted:

IM NOT USED TO DEALING WITH PEOPLE DUMBER THAN ME AND IM REAL DUMN

Yeah, we can all see the Lakers tag in the year 2020.

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
what in the hell is going on in here

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

A Curvy Goonette posted:

you saw the screenshots, the worst thign said was calling nuwolf gay. while regrettable, that isn't racist or transphobic. people kept using those words when describing the screenshots to stoke the fire and bring the pitchfork mob to the door. gauss did the only honorable thing and fell on his sword to save the people close to him from guilt by association

Probably the coolest thing was JBC claiming he was "backing out of his apology" because he posted that he was trying to prevent people from accusing his own brother, and a colleague, followed by JBC proving his point by doing exactly that

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Vhak lord of hate posted:

Yeah, we can all see the Lakers tag in the year 2020.

Bron and AD bitxh

racist man 3D
Oct 11, 2007

breaking the fourth wall

I mean, how many musicians can say they aren't adjacent to terrible people?

Joann Nwesom if ucking based and if she wants to overhead counter slam those kids its FINE by me

reworp
Apr 28, 2006

Samog posted:

what in the hell is going on in here

A group of leftists pretending to be Nazis clash with a group of Nazis pretending to be leftists

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

its crazy how multiple people who have said stuff about badgame being racist were all coincidentally posting together in a secret racist discord channel 3 years ago, one that people from badgame just happened to somehow have access to

weird huh

also i changed my discord name to 'south africa slim' over an hour ago and none of them have posted about it

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
can someone post my Knights of LeBron tag tia

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
gently caress me this is gold, he's just gonna keep digging until he hits lava isn't he

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

its crazy how multiple people who have said stuff about badgame being racist were all coincidentally posting together in a secret racist discord channel 3 years ago, one that people from badgame just happened to somehow have access to

weird huh

also i changed my discord name to 'south africa slim' over an hour ago and none of them have posted about it

so....south africa, as in where rhodesia was located?

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

verbal enema posted:

Bron and AD bitxh

continuing HMmmm mm waiters javale mcgee..... uh maybe jr smith signs with them (lol!! NOT HAPPENING!!!)

racist man 3D
Oct 11, 2007

breaking the fourth wall

weird huh

You just changed your discord name to Adolf Hitler

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

but why

Help I can't loving help myself.

Tim Pawlenty
Jun 3, 2006

reworp posted:

A group of leftists pretending to be Nazis clash with a group of Nazis pretending to be leftists

i cant handle this im out

Buff Butler
Mar 11, 2008

gamer death money

weird huh

Hmm, today I will get away from my past as a man posting in a Race Realist Rhodesian RP Discord by changing my name to "South Africa Slim" <--- clueless

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

rofl look who just gave another one of his friends away
(check the second name in the chat log)

ok so you're telling me some anarchist furry who posts constantly under this handle on twitter also happens to use the exact same handle to post white genocide memes on a white supremacist discord? sounds legit

not everyone is as dumb as gauss yknow

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
gotta admit pretty cool that ycs got the whole forum to turn out. great initiative fellas

Rogue Scholar
Nov 11, 2009

weird huh

No, what's "crazy" is that you're a neonazi. It's pretty hosed up!

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

weird huh

Are you going to post any evidence that puts you in the clear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Brigador more like Brigader