Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Boner Machine posted:

lol at Guy Mann uploading those pics and buying a title for someone just so he can come in here and go "whoa did you guys see this?!"

buying two custom avs for someone*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

The fact that Guy Mann has held a grudge against the brothers for years is damning enough. We're dealing with someone who is not beyond creating any sort of evidence to smear someone or start the cancelling. All based on some imagined slight from 4 years ago. Guy Mann's own history on SA leads me to disbelieve anything he may fervently state as fact.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Well not that Gauss has fallen on his sword I'm sure you people will be happy and accept his heartfelt apology and attempts at contrition.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

The fact that there are an incredibly large number of people blatantly coming in from the same offsite, including you who only posted recently to complain about Trans posters and to claim that the evidence against Gauss was fictional and made up, makes it hard for me to buy the apology as genuine because it reads the exact same as every other "I'm sorry I got caught" and the fact that he (or his friends) feel the need to astroturf a defense for him in a weirdly blatant attempt to fictionalize a narrative despite the fact that the people involved can't avoid being alt-right for more than a post at a time.

So what would you rather have? A video of Gauss literally shooting himself in the head along with a background that says "Trans People = People"? You got your cancel, you got your satisfaction at seeing a public figure go down in flames. The game's over.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Hey guys I got an informant on the inside. He has 48000 posts so they'll never suspect him. Secret Goon Discord is going to be laughing all the way to the cancel bank with these screenshots.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Sleeveless posted:

You're not funny and I hope the added paranoia of knowing that you're being constantly monitored and reported on makes you realize that spending what remains of your life engaging in mindgames on a dead forum is an ultimately futile and meaningless gesture and you find meaning and fulfilment in the arms of friends and lovers rather than tilting at windmills over microplastics corrupting your precious bodily fluids.

Don't you need to pile on Lowtax now since your job is done here?

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

juggalo baby coffin posted:

im literally bored during the quarantine and someone i know asked me to post some screenshots on SA. its been 0 effort on my part and i dont know what glory you think i think i'm getting out of this.

i do however know that you post on that dumb forum, and based on your posts there you cant understand that this isnt about someone just saying bad words. i couldnt give a hot gently caress about someone still posting cusses like its 2006. if you dont get the difference between 'using bad words' and 'fantasizing about murdering trans people for the crime of wanting to be included in gaming' you're a fuckin moron.

glass houses friend. ha ha ha

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

wow..... at least we know he's not lying about being ex ycs ha ha

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

yeah suck my dick, ive never registered the name juggalo baby coffin on discord, and i'm also british and that guys talking about american poo poo. you can change your username on discord, its the number that doesn't change. one of these freaks changed their own discord name to my forums username.

Sucks when it comes back around again huh?

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

A Curvy Goonette posted:

glass houses friend. ha ha ha

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

OctaMurk posted:

What in tarnation

Its unironically secret chud agents all the way down folks

Weird, the people that prosecute the hardest have the most to hide.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

gauss already quit his job and made a public apology before i ever started posting about it lmao. its fun that you guys behind the scenes despise gauss for bowing down to the 'trans sharks' and betraying you then hide behind him in public.

Because unlike you he actually has morals and a sense of duty. Whereas you're just garbage straight to the bone.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

if i was in this purely to stir poo poo and cancel random people i have a lot more screencaps ive been sent that i had no intention of posting

i was not aware of badgames existence until yesterday or the day before. i was just messaged by an antipodean freak i hadnt heard from in forever asking me if i'd heard about gauss

its not nice to call yourself an antipodean freak

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Rogue Scholar posted:

stop posting you antisemite gently caress

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

its because my source is you you dumb bitch, you got bitch shivers about the amount of violent talk on badgame and asked me to post that pic of you being uncomfortable with the christchurch shooter thing so you could still post on here if the whole thing blew up. you poo poo talked me on badgame before anyone really knew what was going on to keep up the facade. this has been more trouble than its worth and im not sticking my neck out for you any more. post your own poo poo.

WE GO LIVE NOW TO THE INSIDE OF JUGGALO BABY'S COFFIN MIND.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Woozy posted:

Is there some reason we can't simply decline to indulge the idle moralizing of various internet psychotics and return to chatting about videogames? How many times must we learn this lesson? Yes, I'm aware of where I'm posting this.

When the fire was started by those same psychos against someone who didn't deserve it. These pieces of poo poo thought that they could hide behind calling others chuds and racists and wow weird turns out they are unironic nazi alt-right racists who all post together in the same race realism discord and Gauss's life was ruined just for shits and giggles.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Continuity RCP posted:

did the video game guy not post a bunch of racist poo poo? im confused here

No, the worst thing he posted was that there needs to be more interesting black characters in video games. The rest was exaggeration and hyperbole but if you dared to point that out you were immediately piled on to by people screaming chud like it's a magic spell to make people go away.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

That's weird, didn't you post that same screenshot before they did?

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

this doesn't change the fact that you are an unironic white supremacist wearing the mask of some leftist crying liberal.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Snood posted:

who is this?

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Woozy posted:

Okay but the problem with the chud test is that the only requirement for passing is to just lie consistently, and so inevitably you're going to rely on the juggalo baby coffins of the world (I'm told there's more than one lol) to follow-up on these sorts of questions. Does that sound like a good strategy for achieving uh... oh Christ... ethical consumption of videogame? Because it seems like one of those things that is so perfectly engineered to backfire that you'd almost be surprised if it didn't happen.

I don't really see why you'd think it would backfire.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

its the same handful of brigading losers trying to cancel me after whining for 700 pages on their secret forum that cancelling people is the same thing as murder and that you have to kill all trans people to preserve free speech

Well according to you we actually need to kill all people of color and Jews. But you know, people can change apparently unless you're an indie game dev.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Woozy posted:

Because everyone who makes a hobby of this type of activity is inevitably revealed to be a deeply unhinged idiot host to a colorful assortment of personality disorders, is why.

I mean can you provide some evidence where this happened?

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

the real brigador killers were the posts gauss made along the way

i do have some more posts by karl now but theyre just him saying slurs which is whatever

Oh so saying slurs is just whatever now? Thank god you're not a place kicker cause the sliding goal posts would be hell.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

i didnt post the gauss leaks fyi, i posted him going back on his apology, which was in a dm you guys at badgame leaked lmao. if you guys hadn't leaked yourself i never would have had anything to post in the first place.

I bet you wish it went that way, because it led to you being outed as an unironic white supremacist/race realist/nazi/antisemite with an insane grudge against Gauss

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

Continuity RCP posted:

I don't think that has a bearing on the degree of sincerity being displayed here, friend.

The insane thing is that we're 100% sincere about how absolutely hosed up this situation is. To wit: a for-real rhodesian race-realist nazi discord conspired to cancel gauss for some imagined slight. and then thought they wouldn't get found out. if there was any justice in the world juggalo coffin baby would be out on the loving streets right now

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

dmboogie posted:

i dont think gauss would have made a public apology if he hadnt actually been saying racist and transphobic poo poo hth

you saw the screenshots, the worst thign said was calling nuwolf gay. while regrettable, that isn't racist or transphobic. people kept using those words when describing the screenshots to stoke the fire and bring the pitchfork mob to the door. gauss did the only honorable thing and fell on his sword to save the people close to him from guilt by association

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

its crazy how multiple people who have said stuff about badgame being racist were all coincidentally posting together in a secret racist discord channel 3 years ago, one that people from badgame just happened to somehow have access to

weird huh

also i changed my discord name to 'south africa slim' over an hour ago and none of them have posted about it

so....south africa, as in where rhodesia was located?

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

yeah, thats the joke.

I'm glad you think your views on race realism, white supremacy, antisemitism, and nazism are a joke.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

ha ha ive been posting in a rhodesian race realism discord for years calling for the deaths of blacks and jews...as a joke! ha ha?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

if you guys had any sort of actual access to my discord you woulda jumped on me changing to to anything south africa related but you didn't, so you don't

im surprised you get wifi from the bottom of that hole lmao