Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just bought it a couple days ago since it's on sale on Steam. I played about an hour on PS4 when it came out but I wanna give it another chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea posted:

How long is it on steam sale?

It's not anymore apparently but Green Man Gaming has it for $23 as a GOG key

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

drat this game looks good on a PC

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

/me quietly adds picture to C:\Slaveowner_Leonardo_Dicaprio_Memes\

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

"This game is easily the greatest game of all time, including the future, but gwent is trash for idiots and should be replaced by interactive pissing contests between Geralt of Rivia and his oponents"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

lmfao at the post that got larry probed

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tumor looking batty posted:

Walking around in awe

Stoned playing The Witcher 3

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major Isoor posted:

Yeah, and imagine if it decided to try goring you with those antlers - I dare say it'll do more damage than a punch! That hunter is either very brave, or very stupid
Such a good .gif though hahah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Literary Agent: Those games are making your books sell pretty well overseas, Andrej, we will be rolling in Zloty.
Andrej: *Velen peasant voice* loving sod off, you pencil dick banker whoreson! gently caress!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

at launch there was an exploit where you could slaughter infinitely respawning cows in White Orchard for their hides and make infinite money. when they addressed it in a patch , the notes just said "Added Bovine Defense Force Initiative" and now a massive overleveled Chort shows up and murders you if you kill too many cows. Also in one of the expansions if you're holding too much money a tax collector shows up and accuses you of "engaging in illegal rawhide trade in the white orchard reigon" or something lol

Lol. Also congrats on the cake

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

Hard mode is canon.

Lmfao at your avatar

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This owns

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

what does the ps4 pro update give?

Performance boost and 4K support apparently

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I only played a few hours of this when it came out, I think I’m gonna dive back in soon. I have the complete edition, how does the DLC tie into the main story?

• Locked thread