Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
I'm about $500 from having legacy Eldrazi, which is by far the closest of any of the decks listed in the OP. Almost all of that comes from the 4x Cavern of Souls, 4x Wasteland, 3x Chalice of the Void (I already have one), and 1-2 Karakas, which are all staple cards that I should probably have if I want to play legacy anyways. I know the deck is relatively new, but how competitive is Eldrazi in the legacy metagame? Is it at least a tier two strategy?

CompeAnansi fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Jun 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
EMA is one of the best sets ever for pauper (which is an eternal format). It might force them to ban Ghostly Flicker, but other than that I think it's a pretty amazing set for one of the more underappreciated formats. I'm pretty excited for it.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
So this legacy Eldrazi deck (+ 1 Strip Mine) went 6-1-1 at a recent NYC vintage tournament: https://twitter.com/JMJACO/status/739256500061868032

I guess I really need to finish building it.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
I just bought into Gx tron and then remembered afterwards that they are printing that sideboard hate card in the next set. Hopefully it doesn't change much. :downsgun:

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Mezzanon posted:

Uh so I just won a signed unlimited mox jet in a raffle.

Time to start playing vintage. You're almost there.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

Why did GB Tron go away? as far as i can tell people dropped a bunch of cool and good removal for... maindeck relics and a pile of forests?

Field of Ruin mainly, but increased Ghost Quarter presence probably contributed.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
It is too bad Flash is banned in legacy. It'd be so much fun with Arena Rector.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

C-Euro posted:

The judge cracking up around 6:40 is the best part IMO

Should I take the time tonight to track down all of my Bant Spirits cards that are strewn about my collection, or be "boring" and take my already-assembled Mill list to FNM tomorrow?

Spirits!