Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Delver is just a better threshold deck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Network42
Oct 23, 2002

The March Hare posted:

Are there any legacy decks you can build 100% out of promos? I think the closest I've found is d&t.

If you count the premium deck series as a promo burn can be 100% promos. Even if you don't count it I think you can come pretty close.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
I feel like you're talking about something very different than modern dredge.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Honestly that seems way worse than burrito or regular belcher.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Yeah, I mean I'm familiar with Spanish inquisition, but I just think the game has really passed the deck by. Burrito gets way more turn 1s in my experience, and it's not like it's any more fragile.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
It gives you a knight that should be able to swing for lethal

Network42
Oct 23, 2002

Mezzanon posted:

Casually 4-0’d modern fnm tonght with swans lol

What's your list?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
If it's no banlist modern why aren't you playing hypergenesis?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002

This is literally 8whack from mtggoldfish budget magic.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Is the gameplan in that jeskai ascendency deck just swing with a large fatestitcher, with backup plan of ascension+bolts?

I feel like there should be more when I look at it, but that seems like all it is

Network42
Oct 23, 2002

Mef989 posted:

and that U Tron is still bad.

Blue Tron is beautiful and perfect, I will have you know.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Blue tron is fun a heck though, try that if you want to love magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
On an unrelated note, can someone explain or link a stream or something to see how these new builds of vintage dredge work? An example list here.

I feel like without narcomoebas you have to take at least an extra turn to start getting things turned on, I feel like I am missing something, please send help.