Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
get real beefy pissbitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Inzombiac posted:

My real confession is that I once slept with a girl who 100% thought she was a werewolf. She claimed to have been raised in Valhalla by two giant wolves that imbued her with the power to shape shift.
Of course she wouldn't show me because I was a mortal and she wasn't allowed.

bet u wished you could gnaw ur arm off instead of waking her up the next morning

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
how fat do u have to be to not see poo poo on the toilet paper if you wipe between your legs??????

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

City of Tampa posted:

if you wipe between your legs you are either wiping poop forward onto your balls or you are wiping poop backwards and jamming your forearm into an area that was just covered with poop

goddamnit how bad is your coordination of any of this is true

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
why a dude too lazy to walk to the pisser? I'm guessing he is fat

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

H.H posted:

About aunts and uncles: I don't plan on having children and currently have two nephews that are under four years old.

It is honestly the best. All the positive aspects (i.e. seeing them grow and forming a bond with them) without having to care for them 24/7.

my wife and I both chose to focus on careers and travel and having fun instead of kids, it owns paying off ur second house at 40 and 38 plus traveling at will and not giving a gently caress about anything

also our nephew is going to have his entire college paid for but neither he nor his parents know that yet, which is also cool and good

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

I'm the closet door out of alignment that scared a goon

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
does anyone go to those medieval fairs after they hit puberty or after they kids hit puberty, idgi, also why someone want to work at the things

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Orkin Mang posted:

its a species of retro depression

I have no idea what any of this means but it sounds bad

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
somewhere there's a legit adult that thinks medieval fairs is good and another one that likes a job at that poo poo, that's all hosed up

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
"skin sloughing" in a goon rear end in a top hat?!?!! what's he throw up smiley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
if ur rear end skin is sloughing off, u have bigger problems than whether to use a rowing machine or swim laps

e: that's just my opinion

• Locked thread