Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

H.H posted:

Ovipositiors

Hey buddy, stay ovipositive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Ovipositorgoon should read Saga, there's a smokin' spider babe in that

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

H.H posted:

Betamax graciously moved the thread to GBS.

Hello to all new readers.
Please send in your confessions, we'll gladly provide advice and/or ridicule.

Yeah but it's still called Dog Series so prepare for an influx of posts about.. series of dogs?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Cannibrawl goon, I hope the hipster you eat will be ethically sourced and carbon neutral.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Everything I know about American schools I learnt from TV. Is it true that you talk about prom all year and everyone's a quarterback and lessons go for two minutes then the bell rings and everyone gets up while the teacher shouts out "Don't forget to read chapter three tonight!"?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Bonzo posted:

I graduated over 25 years ago but to answer your questions
1) only when it is a few months away. Sr. Prom was the biggest because that's a huge party. Even the people not dating anyone would pair off for platonic date. You high level nerds or druggies wouldn't go.
2) our school sucked, so no and we were also a basketball state.
3) sometimes. The closer you get to graduation, the less the teachers give a gently caress. I had quite a few that would teach a lesson for 20 minutes and then just let you work on your own. Most didn't care if you slept or doodled, as long as you were quiet.

But did you have to read chapter three tonight???

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Homeschooling is totally norm--

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Ork of Fiction posted:

OP!!!

Post a picture of a dog w/ each confession so we can pretend it's that dog what has the embarrassing porblem.

It would make that one where the dude and his wife like to gently caress dogs a lot more acceptable

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Where are the transspecies/transplanetary characters in modern fiction???

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
"Walla"? You've never seen that word written down, have you?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

First guy: so you're the average goon, so what?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Profondo Rosso posted:

can u seriously cum just from tweakin ur nips

I'm doing it riiight noowwww

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

The worst is when it happens when nothing remotely sexual is going on in the dream.

Someone has a fetish and doesn't realise it yet...

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Pokemon Go'on, watch the movie Following by Christopher Nolan.

I hope that happens to you.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
"That's what Vietnam did to me!!"

Shoe goon, you are literally a Patton Oswalt stand-up bit.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

KomodoWagon posted:

Thanks for the heads up that the next 10 "I AM A DIAPERFUR PEDO WITH A WEIRD DICK AND A SMELLY PUCKER LIVING WITH MY MOTHER WHOM I AM PLANNING TO RAPE AND KILL" confessions are all Jastiger's

Why would a pedo rape their mother? It doesn't make sense

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

H.H posted:

robocop's are dumb and

Am i having a stroke or is this some new internet slang?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

P-Mack posted:

It's not considered weird at all in much of the world. You really have to keep at it for generations to get mutants. People seize on the genetic thing because we are a society of moral cowards who are scared to take any ethical stand that we can't couch in semi-scientific utilitarian terms, but at the same time want to maintain broadly the same social mores as the old religious, community focused society that we've replaced with empty corporate consumerism.

You sound like someone doing a dry run of their "here's why it's okay to be an ephebophile" speech.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Bombadilillo posted:

Do you want to tip the scales back to cousin loving chat?

Talking of tips and scales, that dragon dildo thread is pretty fascinating

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Diabetes? More like dia-no-feeties!

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

H.H posted:

The first confession below is an old one from about two weeks ago that got buried in the spam folder because the confessor used some weird email service that I guess is occasionally used for spam.

quote:

poop

There you go Jastiger, one of your ones that was missing earlier.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

ZombieLenin posted:

I really, really do not want to come off as judgmental here, but...

I understand how most sex workers (in the United States at least) are forced into this industry through extreme poverty, drug addiction, or trafficking; however, there are some sex workers who started out middle class and engage in sex work because they are lucky enough to make more money doing it than their day job, they enjoy it, or because they cannot stand the idea of not having a middle class lifestyle, but do not have the training they need to get a middle class sustaining job.

Which brings me to this post. If you hate your clients so much, maybe you shouldn't be a sex worker. If it's true that you live off of frozen pizza and barely pay your bills then, fair enough, you hate what you do; here is the thing... there a lot of people in the United States, millions upon millions in fact, in a similar economic situation and they are literally not sex workers.

In other words, unless you are being forced by a drug habit, very extreme poverty, or you are being trafficked, you do not have to be a sex worker. Perhaps if you have such strong negative feelings about the work you do, you should find a "normalized" profession. Lots of people will pay you $10 an hour. You'll probably have to work more often and you will still barely get by, but you won't have to sell yourself to anyone.

Just a random thought.

You don't have to sell your body to de niiiiiight

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

H.H posted:

I basically have 2 really important tasks at work...

Let me convey my sympathies to you.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

H.H posted:

I've built a sort of new hybrid meme that's going to become at the very least, a minor "thing" on the forums. I'm laying groundwork now. It's a good meme that has the kind of snap that really hooks into your brain. I don't want to "blow the load" all at once but It's already getting into people's heads.

Is it "slappy pappy weh weh"?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

timp posted:

I went looking and couldn't find it, but didn't someone recently post about trying to come up with a new GBS meme and feeling like they had one that would 'really stick' in people's subconscious based on the trials they'd done with their friends?

I think that was the same person who posted "get a load of that dog". It feels good to say, but also strangely calculated somehow.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=results&qid=1472011567

Get a load of that dog!
Get a load of that dog!
Get a load of that dog!
Get a load of that dog!
Get a load of that dog!
Get a load of that dog!
Get a load of that dog!
Get a load of that dog!
Get a load of that dog!
Get a load of that dog!

So much groundwork being laid

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

loquacius posted:

I have the worst eating habits of anyone I know,

Don't worry, ladies like a man who likes his food!

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
How about calling them people? :smugbert:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Pissbitch is a virus

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
The Australian $5 note has a sad whale sucking a dick on it

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
get a load of that dog

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
What if he disappears into his character so well that the PI has no idea?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

loquacius posted:

my anonymous confession is i found out this one other poster on the forums i like for being a pretty cool chill person lives in the same city i do. i wanna meet up with them but i feel like that's creepy stalker poo poo so i just kinda watch em post and do nothing

totally not creepy stalker poo poo: whinging in an anonymous post about how i'm too awkward to stalk this person

Hmm, I'm flattered but PM me and I'll decide if I want to hang out with you

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
If creaming your jeans in public counts as losing your virginity then boy was I an early bloomer! :haw:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
It was 1995, and Balto was in cinemas,

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Keep pushing that stone up the hill, Sisyphilus

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I can't wait for the fifth story in the franchise, Pi5sbitch