Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I sent in like 10 confessions, all true, and not one has been published wtf. Racism itt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

If this is true, for anyone, please make sure you're sending your confessions to the correct address. I try to post everything I get.

I just clicked the link in the OP and it opened the browser for me, copy paste. Hrmm. I sent the last one i think the day before yesterday.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Non anonymous confession: Lena Dunham is hot.

Also that wrestler chick Nia Jax is probably my biggest crush right now holy poo poo she's hot.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yo, Jastiger, I found your email.

Actually not mine but that is p funny.

therattle posted:

You should have made that anonymous

What? No. Nia Jax is hot as hell, those hips are fire. Definitely my type right there and I'm not afraid to say it un-anonymously

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

Protein is really helpful for weight loss.

If you eat sugar, you're hungry again in like an hour.

If you eat the same calorie amount in protein, it takes much longer before you're hungry again. And you feel less like poo poo while eating a calorie deficit.

Does that make you get fat tho if you eat the same amount of protein as you do sugar? Like you get too many calories even if they are "good" calories?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

quote:

I am a super popular poster but wanted to make sure all them fuckers knew that Nia Jax is really hot and so is Lena Dunham. Doubled down!

Finally a good opinion i can get behind woot woot! Good post, anonymous goon whoever you are.

Also ,the veteran thing no that isn't me. I"m a veteran myself why would I post that, I want my free poo poo.
Though I do mostly agree with the sentiment. There hasn't been a genuine threat to democracy in a large scale capacity since WWII.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Thats what you say if you helped stop Hitler. Not if you got shipped off to protect oil interests or install a government based on false pretenses.

But yeah if you helped stop Hitler definitely

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Chinese hating post i kept replacing chinese with monkey. Isnt that a copy of that post of the goom who hates monkeys?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

Please do not marry a woman with severe physical and mental health problems with the express intention of cheating on or murdering her

Aside from the obvious ethical issues &c &c, neither of these plans will work out for you

I'm kind of :psyduck: at the people who say the cops will not suspect that the person who had hundreds of millions of dollars to gain from someone's death might have had something to do with killing her just because she had health issues, especially if your marriage is obviously unhappy to casual observers and/or you're cheating on her

COunterpoint: It would probably work out for him really well.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

i googled the camgirl like the rest of you did

lol if this guy thinks going to town on a dildo like that is what every innocent southern girl does

was my thought exactly lol.

ALso lol if you do'nt marry and bang the rich bitch. Having a lot of money greatly increases the amount of bullshit you can put up with, trust me.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ehh. He was a kiddo when that was going on. Thats like saying all the victims of the catholic church are now untrustworthy because 15 years ago they didnt report something an authority figure did to them. Wife is wrong

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lol if you woudlnt beat someone with a spatula for saying that to you in earnest

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't think of the hard type lasagna spatulas. I was assuming it was one of those flexible spatulas you use for pancakes. Then yeah not cool.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sir_Charles posted:

also free H.H

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Didn't H.H. like two posts later say he was gonna start curating them anyways and he gets probed on top of that just lol.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Counterpoint: Get the hot moms. Everyone wins, you get your butt, they get their butts sexed and your wife doesn't have you snooping so much anymore. Its a win win win situation.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SciFiDownBeat posted:

is no one going to comment on the goon who pisses and drinks from the same tea cup???

also, supposedly (I haven't seen it) the suicide squad movie is "functional" as dumb action flick. but jared leto has been bad in everything he's ever been in throughout his entire career so idk

He was good in Lord of War. And I hear he did good in that movie where he played the gay AIDS dude. Or was it cross dressing? I dunno he won an award for that, I didn't see it. But he was good in Lord of War. And Requiem for a Dream, right?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

There you go Jastiger, one of your ones that was missing earlier.
[/quote]

Nope. He still hasnt posted mine.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Wtf man its been like 2 weeks. Where is my confession?!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

I posted most confessions that made sense, so if you never saw your confession something went wrong with Guerillamail itself when you sent it.
The only thing I can tell you is to wait a few days and send it again.

Alright I sent it again.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Murphy Brownback posted:

I'd kill for even a chance at tenure somewhere, I don't know how you could be that careless. Even if you're in the backwaterest part of the south I'd imagine dropping a hard N verbally is at least partially frowned upon by some people, I don't care how hung over you are, you should know that.

He's right though.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jesus i was kidding but nice info:D

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Was guerilla marketing a thing before or after Harambe? Its ridiculous that one meme has spawned an entire industry of marketing.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Post the one you think i sent you.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

I'm not going to do that for obvious reasons. If you so desperately want the attention, you're welcome to do it yourself.
This thread is under enough admin scrutiny as it is.

No I was just curious because i sent one in and you posted it a while ago. I was really interested in what you THOUGHT was my submission.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bitter Mushroom posted:

its not all about you. Even the smallest blade of grass holds an equal significance with you and everything else in the universe. Namaste

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Knowledge dropped in that last confession.

And neato, yeah they can if its high frequency and high use. Get a brain moran.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Sex the co worker.

Dont let this be you.

https://youtu.be/r_VLp4wDsLE

Best case: you find an outlet for sexual frustration with a friend, worst case, wife finds out, gets upset, and understands after initially being mad because it isnt normal to go without sex for a. year.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Its ok to get your rocks off (cheat) with a Fleshlight or something, but if its inside another attractive person that is WAY different! :psyduck:

Its the literal same thing, why does everyone or even his wife care where the sperm goes. Its already out the gate, why does it matter where it ends up? smdh.

Reiterating: Bone the 20 year old co worker or you'll regret it.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Masturbating is 100% a true betrayal of your significant other. Your ejaculate should be solely reserved for your partners mouth and/or butt and/or other interesting holes on their person

Thank you for speaking sense.

Inzombiac posted:

I know you're a broke-brain Goon but masturbating isn't cheating and you're an imbecile for thinking otherwise.

Edit: gently caress, I left the page open too long but my point still stands.

It was obviously a hyperbolic post, but the point i was making fun of was the goons saying he should just masturbate if he wants to get off. No its not just about getting his rocks off, its the intimacy of another person he wants. The solution to your spouse not putting out isn't "Get a fleshlight/Hitachi", its a lot more complicated than that.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lol if you don't recognize that being a parent provides so much meaning to life to make it worth living. Not everyone has to have kids and nothing wrong with refusing to have kids, but it is legit infuriating/rewarding.

Source: dad with another one on the way literally any day now.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Isn't it virtually impossible, if not incredibly difficult, to find someone on these forums if they haven't posted?

Meanwhile, I post too much :negative:

The latest academic journals show that I don't post enough.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

timp posted:

Best part is you can just check his post history to make sure it's legit! I would like to see that. What a sight that would be, eh goons? a 2006 with one post in his entire history? Gosh!

Lol this goon is all excited like its Haley's comet or a perfect alignment of the planets or that one train that comes the wrong way in the UK.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dog Murderer posted:

Just get rid of the dog. Why should you and by proxy your sister be stalled and stuck in a lovely situation because of a genetically anomalous creature. Few things piss me off more in advice requests than ones that involve animals. Animals should be our friends and they should fulfill something in our lives, like all of our human friends do. If they don't, get rid of them. You don't owe them poo poo and usually they just piss everyone else off.

Now if things are bad enough that one single dog is ruining everything, then obviously there are deeper problems here. But for your mental health, I say, ditch the dog.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LethalGeek posted:

Please kill the yappy creature people mistakenly keep calling a dog because such things are not meant for this world.

don't actually murder the thing but gently caress those animals and people like your sis for owning the useless fucks

A good post.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't they have cameras on the sides of the ship so they can see if someone pushed someone else off?

THey only have rear view mirrors on ships, they'd be lucky to catch any person.

I guess they WOULD be larger than they appear though.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

Holy cow Jastigar fan fiction... What a world

Yeah caught me by surprise. Also triggered because it references my new stupid avatar instead of the good one with Lena Dunham

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Murphy Brownback posted:

You're going to end up living with your junkie girlfriend behind a dumpster sooner or later first goon. Or more likely, as soon as you get divorced and stop being able to buy her drugs she'll move on to the next mark. You deserve everything that is coming to you.

Jastiger goon, your confessions are the only things more boring to me than actual Jastiger posts. Stop sending them please.

That first confession has to be fake. Thats like playing hot potato with a thermal detonator.

Also those Jastiger posts are weird as gently caress. But my posts are certainly not boring you take that back.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dog buttz posted:

His wife would have been far larger than "curvy in a cute midwestern kind of way" if it was written by Jastiger.

My wife just had a baby. Shes not that big yall. Id post pix but you'd prolly dox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
That first one is almost an exact copy of another "confession" except Tucker Max.

• Locked thread