Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

I'm not going to do that for obvious reasons. If you so desperately want the attention, you're welcome to do it yourself.
This thread is under enough admin scrutiny as it is.

No I was just curious because i sent one in and you posted it a while ago. I was really interested in what you THOUGHT was my submission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Jastiger posted:

No I was just curious because i sent one in and you posted it a while ago. I was really interested in what you THOUGHT was my submission.

its not all about you. Even the smallest blade of grass holds an equal significance with you and everything else in the universe. Namaste

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bitter Mushroom posted:

its not all about you. Even the smallest blade of grass holds an equal significance with you and everything else in the universe. Namaste

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my non anonymous confession is that jastiger should go away and not be this thread's new annoyance like that other guy from last thread

also i like to dress up as Knuckles and search for Chaos Emeralds in children's playgrounds

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Was there ever really a pissbitch, or is it made up like the legend of Curly's Gold

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I have time to help out today :toot:

quote:

E.T freaks me out and has ever since I was little. I used to hide behind the couch and cover my eyes and ears when my folks would watch the movie. At the the time we lived outside of a really rural town so anytime I thought I saw weird lights in the woods I would think it was E.T.

For whatever reason, when I was around 7 I was also completely convinced that E.T wanted to murder me and that it lived under my bed. I would put candy wrappers under there because if I didn't, he'd pop out and murder me in my sleep. When my mom made me clean out all the crap from under my bed I begged her to let me leave it alone because I'd be killed but she laughed at me and made me do it anyway. That night when I woke up to go pee, something grabbed at my ankles from under the bed and I freaked out. I screamed, cried, and wet myself because I was sure I was about to get my throat slashed and skinned by everyone's favorite alien.

Turns out it was my little brother playing a prank on me. I have yet to live it down and it's been 23 years and I still refuse to watch E.T,even though it's one of my 6 year old sister's favorite movies. I'll take my 100th viewing of Frozen anyday.

quote:

I'm stalking my ex-girlfriend. We broke up 2 years ago and I'm slowly integrating myself back into her life, hopefully leading to rekindling our relationship.

It started innocently enough - we both go to the same gym. I bumped into her one day, we started talking. Very casual conversation, just some catching up.

But I made sure to note the time. I've made it a habit to go to the gym at that same time every few days, hoping to run into her. More often than not, I do.

We started talking more about how our lives have gone since breaking up. She shared with me that she was single, had been since we broke up, and that she had a new apartment.

One day I waited in the parking lot of the gym until she left. I followed behind her (leaving a few car lengths) to find her apartment. I very carefully watched to see what room she lived in - it was easy, I just watched the window that a light came on in, then went into the building and counted over to find it. Apartment 2F, which is basically fate because my apartment is 3L.

I work for a cable installation company, and oh boy, is it easy to get into an apartment when nobody is there. One day I'll let her know I still love her, but for now, just loving her from afar and talking with her at the gym is fine.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The stalking one seemed harmless for most of it, then got troubling, then got really ominous right near the end

"For now, just loving her from afar and breaking into her apartment is fine"

You could, y'know, ask if she wants to go out to get a bite to eat sometime, since you ARE already at the talking-to-her phase and she's still single. That way you might even get into her apartment with her permission, but I'm getting the idea that's not actually what you want here

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Much better to keep stalking her and then get caught in her apartment one day when she comes home early and then she freaks out and slaps you and then you just love her so much that you push her away and she trips on the rug and cracks her skull on the countertop and now shes dead and you frantically get bleach and paper towels and try to wipe away anywhere your fingerprints may be and then you run and after years of grief over the incident where you somehow were never caught you hang yourself with coax cable as is only fitting

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Totally TWISTED posted:

Much better to keep stalking her and then get caught in her apartment one day when she comes home early and then she freaks out and slaps you and then you just love her so much that you push her away and she trips on the rug and cracks her skull on the countertop and now shes dead and you frantically get bleach and paper towels and try to wipe away anywhere your fingerprints may be and then you run and after years of grief over the incident where you somehow were never caught you hang yourself with coax cable as is only fitting

aka TRUE LOVE

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

I'm stalking my ex-girlfriend. We broke up 2 years ago and I'm slowly integrating myself back into her life, hopefully leading to rekindling our relationship.

It started innocently enough - we both go to the same gym. I bumped into her one day, we started talking. Very casual conversation, just some catching up.

But I made sure to note the time. I've made it a habit to go to the gym at that same time every few days, hoping to run into her. More often than not, I do.

We started talking more about how our lives have gone since breaking up. She shared with me that she was single, had been since we broke up, and that she had a new apartment.

One day I waited in the parking lot of the gym until she left. I followed behind her (leaving a few car lengths) to find her apartment. I very carefully watched to see what room she lived in - it was easy, I just watched the window that a light came on in, then went into the building and counted over to find it. Apartment 2F, which is basically fate because my apartment is 3L.

I work for a cable installation company, and oh boy, is it easy to get into an apartment when nobody is there. One day I'll let her know I still love her, but for now, just loving her from afar and talking with her at the gym is fine.

:goonsay:

Can't wait to read about your inevitable conviction for stalking and murder!

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

loquacius posted:

Jesus Christ man, unless she dumped you for not going to the gym enough, leave it be. It's easy to look at the past with rose tinted glasses but people don't change and you can't act like things will be different this time around. Sign up for tinder, OKcupid, something anything to meet other women

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I saw ET when I was like 6 or 7 and it freaked me out too. I didn't understand that it was supposed to be a fun kids movie until I was way older.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

loquacius posted:

amazing footgame

namechange plz

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
E.T. terrified me as a kid. First nightmare I can remember having is one where I was turning into E.T. and my mom couldn't find the medicine to stop the transformation fast enough. that was some serious body horror poo poo for me to be dreaming about at like, six years old or whatever.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

bradzilla posted:

:goonsay:

Can't wait to read about your inevitable conviction for stalking and murder!

You don't get convicted for stalking and murder - just murder.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

wyntyr posted:

E.T. terrified me as a kid. First nightmare I can remember having is one where I was turning into E.T. and my mom couldn't find the medicine to stop the transformation fast enough. that was some serious body horror poo poo for me to be dreaming about at like, six years old or whatever.

see also: that scene from Pinocchio where the kid turns into a donkey

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ET goon you were 7 when that happened and its been 23 years since then so you're 30 but also have a 6 year old sister?

what the heck dude do you parents like having kids in the house for 30000 years or something how many chromosomes does your sis have

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

loquacius posted:

see also: that scene from Pinocchio where the kid turns into a donkey

Yeah that poo poo is hosed

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

As a little kid, I used to kill a lot of bugs and small vermin. Started with pouring bleach down ant hills, then lighting beehives on fire, smashing chipmunks with hammers, stuff like that.

At one point I found a stray cat. It was really sick and weak and could barely move. I took some bungee cords and strapped it to a wooden pallet. It scratched the hell out of me but I didn't care.

I soaked the cat, and the pallet, with kerosene. Then I floated that out on a little stream and lit it on fire. Viking funeral for this cat.

When I think back to that I feel sick to my stomach.

quote:

My uncle got drunk at my grandma's funeral and almost knocked over the casket. Since then he's been the black sheep of the family. He never married and has no kids of his own, so he's an outcast really.

One night he knocked on the door of my house. He was obviously drunk, had been crying, and I heard him start apologizing before I even opened the door.

When I realized he wouldn't leave I went up to the 2nd floor and dumped a bucket of ice water on his head. I hope that piece of poo poo sobered up from that. Even better, I hope he died that night.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ok, so I pulled legs off of frogs and would make ants fight each other in glass jars and what not, but smashing chipmunks with hammers? How do you even pull that off?

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

loquacius posted:

The sequel to Cable Guy got even darker

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Guuuuyyys stop pasting confessions inside quote blocks tagged to me so it looks like I'm un-anonymously confessing to a felony :mad:

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
no

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You're the one posting all the creepy poo poo loquacious!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

loquacius posted:

Guuuuyyys stop pasting confessions inside quote blocks tagged to me so it looks like I'm un-anonymously confessing to a felony :mad:

Does that mean you've anonymously confessed to a felony?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

et was originally going to be a horror movie. no lie.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

chitoryu12 posted:

Does that mean you've anonymously confessed to a felony?

That's how I'm taking it.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

uh..........

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah, I'm hoping the animal killer and the stalker aren't the same guy. Though then there'd be two hosed up weirdos instead of one.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:rip: this thread again

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im barack obama

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Orkin Mang posted:

im barack obama

you owe us all an apology then

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

you owe us all an apology then

suck a lemon jabroni!!

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

I saw ET when I was like 6 or 7 and it freaked me out too. I didn't understand that it was supposed to be a fun kids movie until I was way older.
[/quote]

As a child, ET produced about the same level of terror as watching IT (my parents shielded me from Elvis' thrusting hips but basically nothing else), but without the lingering wariness of sewer drains. I wasn't afraid of ET popping out to get me like I was Pennywise. gently caress that clown.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I just found out they're remaking It.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
reminder that that is Tim Curry in a clown suit

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tim Curry is a treasure. He was the best part of Home Alone 2.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

I just found out they're remaking It.

And RUINING it :argh:

The movie remake thread is discussing it already

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Don't watch or care about remakes boom I just fixed much of your movie going experiences. You're welcome.

The number if people around here who care about things is disturbing. SA has taught you all nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

loquacius posted:

And RUINING it :argh:

The movie remake thread is discussing it already

Huh, maybe I'll pop in there. I like seeing people get mad at stuff that's easily ignored.

• Locked thread