Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

quote:

For anyone who's never tried it, I can assure you that a significant percent of people who are reading this confession have used the services of a prostitute at least once.

can i get your accurate poll numbers about the folks that just eh decided to tell some rando that they paid for sex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
this poo poo got dark pretty quick.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Squalitude posted:

I don't know if you've ever noticed but the scrotum is actually quite close to the part of the body you usually sit on.

i usually wear at the least panties when i sit on a moving conveyor belt

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Stefan Prodan posted:

I think what he's saying is that they have such a habit of just sitting on the conveyor when it starts up and being used to it being set to stop they are used to just ignoring the warnings that it's starting up which I mean frankly maybe you deserve to get chewed up by the belt in that case

Ah yes i know when im around industrial grade finger chopping ball gouging machinery it is silent as a library and still like the ripple-less surface of a lake

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
y'all werent like in your teens in the 90s were you? :haw:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:smithfrog:

Sorry orlando pulse goon, hit me up in pm's if you need to vent or something.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

KomodoWagon posted:

"Something" in this particular case means "gently caress"

You're a manipulative monster, forums user SneakyFrog.

Nah dongs are weird looking but thank you anyhow poophead.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Red Suit posted:

Fat chicks give good head in my experience

quote:

I have a couple of rules, like no fats, crackheads or women with obvious body odour

they are ineligible for prescription penis

St Dick has a no fatties sticker on his subaru WRX

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

KomodoWagon posted:

Sex and intimacy are the exact same thing

thanks for this illuminating truth, poo poo might need to buy yourself some mountaintop land so you can sit there like the wise old person on top of a loving hill, waiting for someone to come and ask you about relationships.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

KomodoWagon posted:

I am already doing this but I should probably inform you before you come seeking my guidance at standard rates that what you are quoting is in fact not what I have argued for.

oh.

well then i'll be the dumbass sage of mount dipshit then my apologies.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

There is one sure fire way for him to both have sex with the 20 year old and not cheat on his wife. Maybe he should consider a murder/kidnapping? Literally nothing could go wrong with that plan.

grow a :krad: mustache and goatee combo and insist you are the evil twin

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

gigawhite posted:

I have some distressing news about what some girls are into.

i heard it was :ssh: sex.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Mr. 47 posted:

Probably the Pope.

:drat:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
alimony is kinda a dead thing besides if fucker has a traveling job its pretty hard to tell unless he is an idiot.

on the other hand cheat-goon you really dont seem to have much actual remorse at all.

didnt learn or anything or it just get you all revved up to do it again?

you know, the more you get away with it the less cautious you'll be.

hell i was a piece of poo poo when i did that crap in retaliation

when you finally atom bomb your family and your blissfully unawares wife, you might have a decent idea of what "collateral damage" means for a civilian.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Are you guys recommending drugs to the mentally unstable confessor because flat out telling them to kill themselves would get you probated?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758527&pagenumber=176&perpage=40#post457072446

:thejoke:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loquacius posted:

ftfy

Seriously how many drinks would you need to ply her with before "hey know what'd be fun is if you peed on me and called me a bunch of nasty names" became a not-weird request

I think even at blackout-drunk barely-conscious alcohol-poisoning level I'd still be like "uh no thanks, hey Google remind me to fire anon at 11:30 AM"

:same:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
cultgoon you should totally mastermind some young charismatic person into some cult involving aliens and jesus in no way could that ever go wrong.

:therapy:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

how me a frog posted:

As a first timer to this kind of thread, reading only the actual confessions, is there a logical reasons the OP includes poo poo that could not possibly be true, not now, not ever , not in a million years? I get the motivation in principle, what with not discounting something that seems unlikely but might be true, but there are some confessions that claim someone was a CIA space cadet in the intergalactic UFO sex wars and including that kind of crap does somewhat suggest that in fact all if this is bullshit, perhaps a "creative" writing exercise.

edit: Also voted 1 because thread sucks

I want to agree with a frogfellow but no.. I cant. :gary::wrong::yarg:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

how me a frog posted:

You were such a good frogfellow in the niceguy thread which has also gone to the dogs. Ah well. :(

wait did you just call me a nice guy? :smithfrog:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
pissbitch.. What the gently caress.

You I suppose could have handled that worse, like maybe lighting his most prized possessions on fire or insulting the size of his dick. But nope, during a rut you find yourself telling him you are attracted to another woman.

How exactly did you expect him to take that?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Cthulu Carl posted:

I wanna kill my dog all the time, but almost always when he keeps up at night because it's raining. Then I wake up feeling like poo poo and he's sitting there looking like poo poo and the floor is wet where he was pacing because he was panting and drooling and just looks loving pathetic and I give him a great big hug and tell him I'm sorry I tried to kill him with mind bullets and give him a few extra treats and tell him he's a good boy every chance I get that day.

But I would never seriously consider killing him because he's a living being whole dependent on me due to millennia of domestication.

get your dummy dog a thundershirt or just tie up a tshirt all nice and snug on em you weirdo.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Cthulu Carl posted:

He has a thundershirt.

It stops the whining but not the panting, pacing, and trying to jam himself between the bed and the nightstand.

fair enough, my big dumb hippodog is the same way, usually its the whining that gets to me, i can zone out the rest of it usually.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loquacius posted:

GBS goons are the only group of people on Earth willing to come out as anti-dog

GBS hates everything

but.. I post in gbs :smithfrog:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loquacius posted:

My sister and my cousin both have chihuahuas for some reason. My cousin's chihuahua is kind of mean and ornery and barks a lot and generally has the doggy Napoleon complex that a lot of tiny dogs have, but my sister's chihuahua is basically a little old lady in dog form and is super chill and rules.

the little one at the house is a shiba/taco dog mix.. she is about the most spoiled little thing at the house. cant just lay on the ground, has to be on a pillow or elevated in some way above the lesser dogs

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Holyshoot posted:

If a specific dog breed is supposed to be "smart" how does an owner go and gently caress that up? I have been told shiba inus are supposed to be "smart" dogs. But my roommates shiba lays in front of my bathroom door every night and in the morning I have to nudge her out of the way and she plops down somewhere else to sleep. If she was a "smart" dog wouldn't she realize that sleeping in front of that door just means she has to get up and move at the same time every day?

tell that to my dumb hound dog who continues to sleep right behind the front door and get smacked with it when I come inside almost every time.. allegedy this one is supposed to be smart, and yes he is good at finding new innovative ways to open trash cans when he isnt getting concussed by the front door.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loquacius posted:

Even if she doesn't, the dog at this point will be an ideal roommate

weed costs money, that dog needs a job too

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Holyshoot posted:

What's even funnier is his pitbull/boxer mix appears way smarter. She has learned that any time she is asked to go in the kitchen when it's not feeding time means her ears are going to be cleaned which she does not like. This results in her hiding under my desk making it very hard to get her out. The shiba would probably happily walk in none the wiser.

for a second I was like "wow goon stop stalkering my webcam" but the pibbul mix here is a bulldog

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Get help for your no doubt crippling affluenza kiddo :commissar: or better yet try that stunt again and dont call your parents for help

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
way to go on the fraud dickhead. Maybe quit that poo poo before you gently caress everyone you know over

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Captain Yossarian posted:

For real though I'd hang out with any goon, I don't care how weird or lame they are. Even Moridin. I'm a cool guy

:same:

But mainly because there are a lot of CFL goons that I have met, or just the randoms that go vacation at disney or universal, Always fun to see goons either be way worse than they are on the forums or suspiciously normal people .

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
predator goon did you take a seat right over there?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i thought the hosed up confessions were supposed to be anonymous

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I advise both confessors to

suck each one of my balls

use a dental dam, he's loving a crackhead.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loquacius posted:

Oddly enough what rang the most false to me about the Shkreli one was the "would gently caress again" rating at the end

maybe if he busted out that wu-tang album. :frog:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

who would recognize martin Shkreli in the streets and ask for an autograph anyway

he has somewhat of a fan following among wannabe hedge fund sociopath types.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

loquacius posted:

Try being rich

f:b

drat you sad boy.

• Locked thread