Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Jastiger posted:

Its ok to get your rocks off (cheat) with a Fleshlight or something, but if its inside another attractive person that is WAY different! :psyduck:

Yes, women are equivalent to a fleshlight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
stop posting jastiger

brotato
May 14, 2013
Lmao y'all talking like old goon has a chance with a hot 20-something coworker. Keep dreaming.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

God Of Paradise posted:

The first few months with a partner, nothing's better. The first time with a partner doesn't count because it's usually awkward and stressful... After that it's well better than Mass Effect 3 but not as good as Mass Effect 2. Sex is about as good as the first Mass Effect.

Okay, that's a lie. It's better than Mr. Robot but not as good as Breaking Bad.

I understand now

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Jastiger posted:

Its ok to get your rocks off (cheat) with a Fleshlight or something, but if its inside another attractive person that is WAY different! :psyduck:

Its the literal same thing, why does everyone or even his wife care where the sperm goes. Its already out the gate, why does it matter where it ends up? smdh.

Reiterating: Bone the 20 year old co worker or you'll regret it.

pushing the gimmick too far, bruh

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Drunken Baker posted:

I'm also distraught that we now know a lot of these are faked and sent in by one goon. WE TRUSTED YOU!

There are people who thought all/most of these were true? I guess it's not surprising because there were people in threads like those 50 foot ant ones about nazi ghosts and poo poo that believed him, but especially the ones that are like "I'm super badass mysterious and i'm basically a psycopath+serial killer i'm so scary and not a boring unemployed guy who never leaves home" and the alien-related ones have always been obviously fake.

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy

KomodoWagon posted:

Have you considered staying true to your wife? Contrary to what other goons might have you believe, it is possible to function without jamming your dick into vaginas. Do not tell your wife about your crush, do your best to avoid socially associating with your coworker, and just stop thinking your life and mind will unravel if you don't put the meat stick in the coveted moisture hole. Hell, if you want, you can even jack off once in a while!

Yeah! Just suck it up and remain monogamous to that woman who won't gently caress you, confessor! You made a commitment dammit! Just suppress any and all feelings of temptation for the next few decades, it'll work out great :thumbsup:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
10/10 username+post combo

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There is one sure fire way for him to both have sex with the 20 year old and not cheat on his wife. Maybe he should consider a murder/kidnapping? Literally nothing could go wrong with that plan.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

There is one sure fire way for him to both have sex with the 20 year old and not cheat on his wife. Maybe he should consider a murder/kidnapping? Literally nothing could go wrong with that plan.

grow a :krad: mustache and goatee combo and insist you are the evil twin

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Listen, explain to your wife that you absolutely need sex right now, let her get defensive and turn it into a huge fight. Maybe get a little rapey about it. Then get really drunk, call the 20 year old at 3 a.m. and creep her out, show up to work next day just so HR can fire you, before losing whatever dignity you had left in the subsequent divorce.

That's a much better idea than buying a fleshlight and a copy of No Man's Sky.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sex might not be a human right but neither is marriage

If "I would like to have sex at least once in the final 35 years of my life" is an unreasonable request then I guess I'm unreasonable

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

When I was nine or so, on holiday with my family, we stopped in a rathole in New Zealand called Taihape so I could have a piss. This was long before public toilets won architecture awards, and this place was rank. Also, there was a glory hole cut through to the next stall and some motherfucker stuck his dick through it.

My cousin taught me to wank by rubbing my dick on the carpet and his sister was abused by our uncle.

Guess it's no wonder I've got hosed up views on sex and all. Just hope all of that poo poo stays with me and I don't pass it on to my own kids.

quote:

I'm 100% sure he killed her and that it wasn't a suicide. He's smart. He could have easily staged everything. And the moments leading up to it didn't make any sense. But he is well connected. He is untouchable. She agreed to finally come home and leave that rear end in a top hat. And now shes dead.

I'd have taken him out at the wake if I didn't have a family of my own. If something ever happens to them I tell myself I'd go after him. I should have protected her. I begged her to leave him for years. But even then if I had the chance I don't know if I could really take him out. In the end it won't bring her back. And you can't live your life planning revenge when your own family needs you.

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
secretly i get boners over lighting my neighbours children on fire in front of them before finishing them off the same :)

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Jastiger posted:

Its the literal same thing, why does everyone or even his wife care where the sperm goes. Its already out the gate, why does it matter where it ends up? smdh.

Reiterating: Bone the 20 year old co worker or you'll regret it.

I know you're a broke-brain Goon but masturbating isn't cheating and you're an imbecile for thinking otherwise.

Edit: gently caress, I left the page open too long but my point still stands.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Masturbating is 100% a true betrayal of your significant other. Your ejaculate should be solely reserved for your partners mouth and/or butt and/or other interesting holes on their person

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
okay lord fondle roy whatever u say

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Masturbating is 100% a true betrayal of your significant other. Your ejaculate should be solely reserved for your partners mouth and/or butt and/or other interesting holes on their person

Thank you for speaking sense.

Inzombiac posted:

I know you're a broke-brain Goon but masturbating isn't cheating and you're an imbecile for thinking otherwise.

Edit: gently caress, I left the page open too long but my point still stands.

It was obviously a hyperbolic post, but the point i was making fun of was the goons saying he should just masturbate if he wants to get off. No its not just about getting his rocks off, its the intimacy of another person he wants. The solution to your spouse not putting out isn't "Get a fleshlight/Hitachi", its a lot more complicated than that.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I kinda feel like we had this masturbation is cheating argument in the r/relationships thread.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Zzulu posted:

I mean, it could be an issue in the case of a partner refusing to have sex but still jerking off by themselves all the time.

A year without sex is a long time, not just without sex but without even apparently addressing the issue. Talking about it can allow both partners to save face with what they plan to do.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
Unilaterally ending your partner's sex life because you're not interested in it anymore? Yeah, that's extremely my poo poo

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
During menopause the vagina literally atrophies, which can make sex super painful for a lot of reasons. Obviously the current situation isn't tenable and they're going to have to talk, but there's a good chance she has solid reasons and not whims.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
"Do you take this woman to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"

"ya as long as the pussy game ridiculous"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
jastiger puts so little effort into his trolls its amazing how many people fall for them

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

To the goon that finds that lady at his work hot or thinks she's attracted to you.
She probably thinks of you like a father figure if she's half your age.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Poodge posted:

To the goon that finds that lady at his work hot or thinks she's attracted to you.
She probably thinks of you like a father figure if she's half your age.

I have some distressing news about what some girls are into.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

gigawhite posted:

i heard it was :ssh: sex.

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

gigawhite posted:

I know what some girls are into but I feel if she isn't making gestures basically being like, " Oh babei lets make a nice fugg. " Then she could just be looking for advice?
But that's just my personal opinion and view.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Poodge posted:

" Oh babei lets make a nice fugg. "

That's actually my personal opinion and view as well

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Saw an Indian ghost kid goon: You should bring him some candy. He'd appreciate that, I'm sure. Some of my relatives are into Voodoo and they give gifts of cigarettes and booze to spirits/demons/ghosts all the time, but I don't think that would be appropriate for a kid ghost. I am 100% serious.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

KomodoWagon posted:

Have you considered staying true to your wife? Contrary to what other goons might have you believe, it is possible to function without jamming your dick into vaginas. Do not tell your wife about your crush, do your best to avoid socially associating with your coworker, and just stop thinking your life and mind will unravel if you don't put the meat stick in the coveted moisture hole. Hell, if you want, you can even jack off once in a while!

I see why you earned yourself some quality red text cause you stupid

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Indian Ghost dude: that's not a ghost, that's a phantasm. Basically, the intensity of what happened released so much energy that it imprinted on that spot and now people who are sensitive to that poo poo can see it happening over and over again. You can test it by going back and trying to talk to the kid but if he turns and runs to the same place and jumps over the same rock and his braid flips up in the air the same way again then yeah, not an intelligent spirit

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

loquacius posted:

(seriously where are you getting the idea that marriages can only be ended over human-rights violations :psyduck:)

Probably the Pope.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Mr. 47 posted:

Probably the Pope.

:drat:

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a certain level of physical intimacy in a relationship. If she's not up for that any longer, and she's unwilling to address it in conversation or counseling, then it might be time for him to end the marriage. It sucks, but it's not fair to him to expect him to stay in a one sided relationship forever.

It is super shady to hit on a younger coworker while still married, though. That's just asking to lose all your stuff and your job at the same time.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mr. 47 posted:

Probably the Pope.

:omarcomin:

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i am glad pat cheated on angela the whole time and probably still does

and i am glad pat cheated on jen the whole time and probably still does

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Reminder that even the pope would annul a marriage on the basis of absence of sex

Just reversed in time

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

kaschei posted:

Reminder that even the pope would annul a marriage on the basis of absence of sex

Just reversed in time

And if the pope doesn't then our brave goon can just start his own religion, name himself the head of that new religion, and grant himself the divorce. Sure it would take a little longer, but it is another tried and true option. Really, the options are endless and the benefits are boundless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Solice Kirsk posted:

And if the pope doesn't then our brave goon can just start his own religion, name himself the head of that new religion, and grant himself the divorce. Sure it would take a little longer, but it is another tried and true option. Really, the options are endless and the benefits are boundless.

Pretty sure he still needs Parliament's approval for that.

• Locked thread