Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Red Suit posted:

Immigrants do the farming jobs that the rest of America don't want to do. They contribute a lot to the economy. I mean theres probably some that live off hand outs but there are people like that native born and immigrant.

Immigrants are extremely hard working and put up with a lot of crap. My wife is very liberal like me but because she grew up in a family of six that started with nothing and now it's doing very well in one of the most expensive parts of the country it's given her somewhat of a 'bootstraps' attitude; this isn't due to a lack of empathy but rather a matter of perspective due to her and her family dealing with a lot of challenges and racism but overcoming it. When you see someone else with ten times more advantages and privileges unwilling to work one tenth as hard, its difficult to assume her and her family had all these magical properties that allowed them to succeed in ways other people haven't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
The unfair consequences of actual rape victims coming forward makes throwing out rape accusations falsely really insane. There is a huge chance the woman who cries rape just gets slut shamed like the women out there who actually did get raped, on top of the added shaming when they finally fess up to all of it.

I'm not saying it never happens, but I feel like the few times it does is obviously out of mental illness.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Also she has a fiancee, and that guy might know single women too; networking!

Hopefully anon gets invited to their wedding (sounds like it, if she's latched onto him this much) which is another good opportunity to meet people.

I think anon probably doesn't realize even the guys that seem to pick up women effortlessly still get rejected and laughed in their face, they just don't let that get to them.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
That K mart story is depressing for two reasons; being stuck in that kind of Rut and working at K mart for so long.

You probably should've taken your parents advice. I was a lazy goon too and my sole motivator was not wanting to work in retail hell any longer than I have to.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

I can't stand being in a Kmart for 15 minutes.
How did you commit 15 years their
What is your plan when the Kmart eventually closes down

It'll be like the last Huey out of Saigon for him.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I think people are always going to feel vindicated in whatever long term decision they make in their life.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I'm confused, how many blowjobs do you get for a weed pizza again?

What if they're paying in beej but want change?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

dookifex_maximus posted:

some of these posts should be packaged with bug_chasers.jpeg it would make for some good repostin

PozMyFootHole.txt

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I wonder if foot fetishists would go for a woman that's hideous above the ankles but has a rockin' foot game?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Nooner posted:

its about ethics in facebook comments.

also lmao who the gently caress would post somethign like that on their real facebook account and not a burner or something, its 2016 creeps like the anon guy are everywhere

Maybe people who really double down on their beliefs and are trying to genuinely claim there's nothing wrong with their opinion?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Zzulu posted:

Masturbating is 100% a true betrayal of your significant other. Your ejaculate should be solely reserved for your partners mouth and/or butt and/or other interesting holes on their person

I mean, it could be an issue in the case of a partner refusing to have sex but still jerking off by themselves all the time.

A year without sex is a long time, not just without sex but without even apparently addressing the issue. Talking about it can allow both partners to save face with what they plan to do.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Person with emotionally distant husband should get her financial poo poo together, insist on managing finances as a couple and be more assertive with what she wants. If he's not willing to divorce, what exactly is he going to do about it then?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
You too can have Extra Virgin Goon Oil!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

H.H posted:

First confessor: if this is real, get tested. Seriously.

Do asian hookers operate on werewolf rules? If you get kissed by one, are you doomed to carry the curse of turning into one as well?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

timp posted:

That may be true, but nowadays if you're a virgin in an era where both Tinder and Alcohol are Things That Exist, it's only because that's the path you've chosen for yourself.

Neither of those are guarantees. It's really easy to assume a person is a virgin because they're not trying hard enough, but there are a lot of variables.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Hedrigall posted:

It was 1995, and Balto was in cinemas,

Nobody wants to hear about how you let your little sister sit on your lap so she could see better.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I thought pretty much all the people on that show had their cases thrown out? How many were actually convicted? I'm sure most were scared into pleading out which was probably their angle.

Of all the goobers on that show I only saw ONE guy that said "I want to speak with a lawyer" and nothing else after getting caught. I bet that guy didn't face any time.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

loquacius posted:

(a) why did they air that episode, that sounds boring as hell, and (b) I wonder if that would be a better or worse strategy than saying "oops, sorry, wrong house" and leaving

There were marks that tried to bolt after getting suspicious. They were either goaded into coming inside the house or heroically tackled by our boys in blue anyway.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Holyshoot posted:

Why did they loving agree to allow their show to be aired or their face and identity shown? You have to sign stuff to have your face on tv so how did they convince these morons to allow this?

That's a good question. But given the fact that nearly all of them straight up told the cops that arrested them they were planning on having sex with the person they met online (as opposed to, you know, discussing the matter with a goddamn lawyer ) they don't strike me as the brightest bulbs.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

VanSandman posted:

So you like hookers, huh?

No see he's just checking out these places as a "hobby" ;)

Panfilo fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Sep 15, 2016

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

quote:

Just when I thought I could feel safe, the same car stopped outside my house, beeped twice, then drove away. Any time I let my guard down things like this seem to happen. Strange that people would want to harass me so much, I don't know what I ever did to deserve this! Try to imagine what it feels like to be followed around all the time, it's awful. I think it might have started when I got in some really intense arguments in Debate & Discussion ; perhaps a goon doxxed me?
Getting help where I live is really difficult because nobody seems to take me seriously. Everybody thinks I'm imagining the harassment, even though I recorded the sound of the car beeps on my phone and showed them. Right now I really don't know who to trust.

:tinfoil:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

The Mentalizer posted:

If he was like any of the friends I went to music festivals with, the hole was for pissing into the tent. While the rest of us were sleeping, of course.

Pissbitch 3: Piss harder

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Hedrigall posted:

The time-travel-centric ninth installment: A Pissbitch in Time Saves 9

Pissbitch X: The beefy dimension

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Predator goon, Don't the bait people explicitly state that they are 14 years old or whatever? When they read the transcripts it sounds pretty damming. What's Chris Hansen like in person? Did they let you finish your interrogation Margarita?

I remember there was a guy that managed to be on the show TWICE :downs:. Please tell me it wasn't you! Or the guy that showed up naked.

It also just occurred to me that they likely would edit out the guys that lawered up quick, since a guy that sat there stone faced wouldn't make the same type of entertaining television as a doughy naked :reddit: guy having a huge meltdown on camera.

• Locked thread