Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Hedrigall posted:

Diabetes? More like dia-no-feeties!

i smiled at this and went straight to hell, it'll happen to you too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i declare the butt goon post as real

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
im hearing a lot that people actually liked Suicide Squad

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I've used the same tea cup for only tea and nothing else for the last ten years. I wash it regularly. Tea or water drunk from this cup tastes noticeably different than a regular cup, because the years of tea penetrated into the ceramic itself.

Now imagine if it was piss

this is just part of the process of becoming a god

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i want to hear mroe confessions about makeshit sex toys and what microwaved objects goones tried to copulate with

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
sex is hard work

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i shoukd know im Kane irl

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
he might have saved that girls life though

think what if she had the initial stages of boob cancer too

e: just noticed the word corpse

Putty fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Aug 15, 2016

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
suicide squad is loving garbage

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hobbyist is another word for Trash Man

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
barnyard goon since you're an adult now perhaps talk about what happened with your parents for some sort of explanation or closure, i'm sure they won't avoid the topic now that their son is 30+ years old and probably also Kane

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
why are the words that will actually get you probated in this forum uncensored but the horrific phrase h.t.h. isn't

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Tanned but white man that stuffy bitch lady wants to sex you probably maybe

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my non anonymous confession is that jastiger should go away and not be this thread's new annoyance like that other guy from last thread

also i like to dress up as Knuckles and search for Chaos Emeralds in children's playgrounds

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
reminder that that is Tim Curry in a clown suit

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
stupid rear end ninny autistic toothless goony poop for brains disgrace to the man race:

a friend of mine in college had some form of dentures because some of his front teeth were missing, i literally didnt know until i saw him taking them off in the bathroom one day. when you get dentures they probably won't look much different from the real thing

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i want to stick muy johnson in a plastic foot

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Tsyni posted:

Welcome to the Tumblr age, ladies and gentlemen. Smfh.

you suck, goonsir

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
her head asplode

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

loquacius posted:

Hi guys I'm back and also married now etc

sorry for your loss

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you're more likely to find the loch ness monster loving bigfoot than find the proper non-offensive term for our little friends

realtalk you're probably likely to win their and all the other Keebler elves favor by asking what they prefer to be called, probably their name

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Get outta here

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
find an empty jewely box that would hold something really valuable, and stick a note instead about your imminent divorce

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
2006 guy if you post your first post in this thread within 24 hours i will give you an avatar

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you guys are weird

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBFaF42HSYk

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
strong bad how do you type with boxing gloves on

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Nope!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the Loud Nigra scream is currently going on in my head at full volume

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I feel like I would really enjoy being a professional dog assassin.

fake confession voted 1

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

loquacius posted:

Yeah when I inevitably stop by the local renfest like I do once a year I'm totally gonna ask the axe-throwing-booth guy if he has stairs in his house

maybe you wont but i know what im doing now

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I am professional vlogger Joey Salads of the Joey Salds youtube empire. I like to perform pranks masked as social experiments that sometimes result in deaths (see: Harambe). My confessions is that my terrorism shooting muslim pranks where i throw suitcase bombs at people while shouting PRAISE JESUS are fake. I am actually jewish and also i cannot afford bombs now that youtube has cut my ad revenue.

The video where i piss into my own mouth is real

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

a good steak is brown inside all the way through

this is not bait

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

God Of Paradise posted:

Nope. Actually most of the people admitted to police they were there to have sex with a minor. Most plea bargained their sentences down, or pled guilty. The first guy to plead not guilty was in the military. He won. Well, the whole thing was thrown out by the judge and the jurisprudence was written stating that the shows interference was entrapment.

Then the politician in Texas killed himself, and gave the whole thing bad publicity.

If you want a rabbithole of disgust, read up on all the insane poo poo perverted justice has pulled on people. I honestly don't know who is worse, a man who fucks kids, or the guy who runs perverted justice.

if you look on YouTube you can see a bunch of imitators to TCAP where people invite pedophiles over and beta the poo poo out of them assuming the videos arent fake which they probably are

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2ganadAS-4&t=105s

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
jastiger show us that rear end oh lord

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

GlitchThief posted:

I know it's fiction, but that story has me wondering if instead of getting this terrible career I hate, I could have gone to wrestling school and had a rad career.

Kitchener have you ever considered that your entire life may also be fiction

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
future confessors please keep the forums out of your confession because hearing "this happened because of the forums" makes your confession instantly fake and gay and i will invade your privacy with my car

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

H.H posted:

That's for me to know and you to speculate about.

Anyway, I'll put in a 1000 word short for a $5 cert.

i'd write jastiger fanfiction for free

in fact i will do it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you wrote that one didnt you

• Locked thread