Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Confession Time.

I think I may be a mutant. Almost every single day of my life, I've had a to excrete a viscous brown paste from a sphincter on my body. It's a noxious concoction, of varying consistencies and amounts. It's horrible. I'm like something out of John Carpenters The Thing. I've never known who to talk to about this issue, I may be the only human that has ever had this mutation.

*sobs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

CJacobs posted:

that top one didn't happen

Not sure about the bottom one either.

Who the hell waits till their 16 before they start masturbating?! Most teens have conceived two dumpster babies by that time, let alone put their hands on their naughty area.

• Locked thread