Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fordham posted:

Dead wife guy should :therapy:

also kids.

also ask grandparents to take the kids on a one or two week vacation somewhere like the beach or disney world. they have fun you get a break. repeat as necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

get beefy bitch

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Automatic Slim posted:

My father was a teacher.

He said he would disinherit me if I became a teacher.

empty threat. since he was a teacher there won't be anything for you to inherit, except alcoholism and depression.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

get beefy little piss bitch

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Murphy Brownback posted:

Because the cool people in the movies say it that way. See also: a grand/"g"s, a stack, calling 100 dollar bills "benjys" etc.

dead presidents (and Harriet tubman)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

re: the gay dude who loves his friend. just finagle a way to watch broke back mountain with him alone and everything else will take care of itself

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

KomodoWagon posted:

Germans very much like to be as bored as possible at all times, working as much overtime as they can get and then finding lovely pastimes to waste their lives on when they finally get off. It is a state of being that they refer to as "Freude" - scholars translate this word as "happiness," but the two concepts have no real relation.

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

for the poo poo goon:

https://www.amazon.com/Toto-HW300-W-Portable-Travel-Washlet/dp/B008O1G4LQ

also:

https://iocdf.org/about-ocd/treatment/meds/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the conveyor belt story really makes no sense.

• Locked thread