Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Jesus christ, is this real? That woman should be staying far away from children.

Im no vagina expert but I thought the size of the pussy flaps was independent of how much sex the girl has had?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Zombiepop posted:

Think of the daughter, having her vag exposed like that to family n friends.

Okay girls! Time for your daily vag check. My goodness youve grown!!! You WHORE

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

cnut posted:

Pokepurge averted:

Yeah what the gently caress? People are enjoying themselves with an outdoor activity and hos first reaction is to go on a shooting rampage? What a loving rear end in a top hat.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Lol that Cerda guy is of course a registered sex offender.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

This one is hard to describe, its not even trashy or rednecky, its just. Its like, a 45 year old fat british alcoholic man with no sexuality who jokes about smelly farts would make this joke maybe? I dont even know.

Impressive, Tricky D.

Anybody remember limbo of the lost? I get a distinct sense of that type of jokes coming from those fuckers who made that game. But then explain the 'truck part'?? Man I dont even know. The picture really clashes with old truckers too. This joke is bending my mind.

Curdy Lemonstan fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jul 21, 2016

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

No, that's perfectly rednecky. I have a bunch of former students on my Facebook into the whole "redneck" lifestyle whether they are real rednecks or they park their new F-350 next to mom's Infiniti and dad's BMW in their gated community and this is pretty much on par with everything they post about trucks 24/7.

Hm okay might be true. Im pretty sheltered all things considered so I guess The whole leather corset + trucker combo is a thing.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

kazr posted:

where winona's big brown beaver

In a primus location

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

KomodoWagon posted:

This is 2016, everyone already speaks Spanish. Besides, being a hispanophone Nazi is lol enough in itself.

Eh what, how is nazism and spanishism mutually exclusive?

(Franco was buddy with hitler you know)

Curdy Lemonstan fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Aug 2, 2016

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Angel dust

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

psychokitty posted:

i am so goddamned loving tired and smart i can't even tell you what

As a lazy intelligent man, I agree.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

TheMostFrench posted:

At least one good thing on fb today.

https://imgur.com/gallery/1jhfo

Those arent real trump quotes right?

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Raising kids is harder than complaining about other peoples code while browsing yospos. Stop being dense.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Is that the real hilary? Looks like plastic boobs to me

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Every guy goon should relate to this:

Tfw the ratio of girls who likes your updates is bigger than 50% #pimp #playa #teethlessshark

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

crippling mental health issues = calling people out on lovely transphobic jokes

sorry duder but suck my dick you are a white noise poster who pretty much posts this negative poo poo constantly with no funny or informative or any good content on your own

sorry you're old or whatever

e: loving things up for pages lol the thread is 54 pages long and I have like 20 posts in it

\/\/\/ see now that was funny take notes pissbitch

Lol i just wanted to say that mordin is right and gbs is really creepily transphobic. And every goon seems to get super excited whenever something goes wrong for an lgbt person. There is a lot of violence against lgbt persons as it is, going around and normalizing jokes about transpeople is loving terrible. Im a cis man but I enjoy that people have rights to search for their own happiness.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Lichy posted:

the greatest violence a tran commits is against himself

Look Lichy, its okay to be fat, but the sweat is literally pouring out from under your posting. Please fix your airconditioner. And get therapy, being fat and only good at video games does not mean you have to hate yourself.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Lichy posted:

said the poster named in honour of lemon curd lmao

Please, show some respect. He is a drat fine poster. And I hope you die, I hope you die, I hope you and your loved ones will die. One day you will die, and that brings me comfort and warmth to my heart. Sincerely, I really hope you die off so the world gets a tiny pinch less cynic and horrible. Thankss

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
I think thread title should be something something pig lipstick lmao

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Is alex jones joking though? Because his show is the funniest thing ever.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

sofokles posted:

So a couple of weeks ago i went to see the doctor about my anus problems. He asked me to take pictures of my butthole when it behaved at its worst. Coming out of the shower some days ago I had a pain in my rear end. So i shot some picks.

Next morning i open the app half asleep as usual. I must say Facebook has some weird idea about me and what i would like to celebrate and share with my friends.

I shall never forget the shock and horror I went through before I realized it wasn't actually published yet.

Lmao

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

I also learned all of life's most important lessons from a fictional brain damaged retard

But enough about your christian upbringing,

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

But an apt comparison

Wow no. Jesus.

Seriously snatch duster i hope to god youre being ironic.

Curdy Lemonstan fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Sep 12, 2016

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

just laugh at the funny picture jfc

I laughed, the picture was very dark and we are all goons here so we eat that poo poo up. It puts the phrase in a new light.

I have no beef with dark humour, but when people spring up ti justify it "nuh-uh!! Hitting you wife and possibly killing her down the road is exactly the same thing as borderline women who psychologically abuse their husbands!!" thats where I draw the line. Both of these thing are terrible, one of these thing are waaaay more common than the other.

But of course, as soon as I post this some polarity-seeking dork will read it as "THIS GUY THINKS EMOTIONAL ABUSE IS JUSTIFIED???? GAHRBLEWARGL"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

monkeytennis posted:

Yeah it's this apart from the dieting bit.

She just thinks it's double standards - if she posted things on FB about how men love slim ladies, and being fit and slim is sexy, to the degree that the 'curvy' ladies do about how they're happy being large and how their men love having something to hold onto, they'd probably get quite pissed off I think.

I just tell her that the fatties are insecure, hence the need to constantly validate themselves and each other.

??? you and your wife are weird about bodies.

• Locked thread