Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kill all crackers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Millie posted:

Trump hates fat ugly women.

but who doesn't really

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

i like how david williams brings up a scenario that has never and will never happen.

here you go

http://www.afn.org/~guns/ayoob.html

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

here's another too

https://m.facebook.com/notes/ebmas-...65193/?__tn__=C

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lolbertarian

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

junkie?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the counter obviously starts at 69

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

there is a dog breed called the rhodesian ridgeback where the breed standard is having a spinal ridge (it's actually a major genetic defect that can cause serious infections) and they cull the puppies without the ridge (you know the actually healthy puppies).

reverse eugenics, the goons favorite

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

I'm not sure if I think it's just weird to make someone's suicide note a feature of their FB page, but I suppose it did succeed in getting me to think about him and why he's dead, so maybe actually a useful share in the big picture?

if he didn't want people to read it he wouldn't have written it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

we provided those reforms because we bombed them super hard

the implication is we nuke and occupy the middle east

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Captain Yossarian posted:

Wait was she fat? I don't remember that part

she was 90s fat shed be skinny now tho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

not fat but kinda dumpy

both

Lewinsky’s weight has been the subject of ridicule in the past, and the clothes that she gave the Bleilers are all sizes large and extra-large.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

whatever if you're over 25 or so you heard about the goddamn blue dress incessantly for months

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

youre alright captain and i respect you. but we differ here

she's actually not that bad now which is weird

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cool_tony posted:

so relatable

this but unironically

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

"The troops" my goodness gracious we really have just stopped educating these kids haven't we

they learn the three rs and that's all they need: reading, riting, and respecting our troops

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the second someone says women when referencing a singular person is the point you can disregard anything else they have to say

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Celluloid Sam posted:

why do they have to make everything cgi 3d models Arthur looked good already

because it's cheaper. lol if you think they give a gently caress about quality of the end product outside of how much they can make on it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Celluloid Sam posted:

It looks like poop and I won't be showing my son any of this modern poo poo with clay and plastic looking drat cgi

It really makes me mad because Arthur was already simplistically drawn; they could have at least put forth a modicum of effort towards the CGI but nope, gently caress it make a balloon for his head and call it a day

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kill whitey

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lol if you waiting on a bitch that don't suck dick

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A Strange Aeon posted:

does science have an answer?

they dead, god killed them

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

Like you're born as primordial ooze and shape into a human over the years.

its more like 9 months

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hmm, quite

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

nationalize all food and fuel production imo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

white people love cheese

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lichy posted:

cheese and crackers go together pretty well

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

can you really brag about having a job while tattooed if that job is as a tattoo artist? its like saying you're a mechanic or cook, those are the jobs you can get

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

you should cut off his hand for stealing dem jokes

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Red Suit posted:

No jokes are original

he's making people laugh without assigning due credit, how can you not see how extremely problematic this is

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hey guys!

*tells funny on-topic joke about child molestation*

*crowd laughs*

that joke is copyright patton oswalt 2014 by the way. wouldn't want to take credit for a joke that isn't mine everyone, that's just the kind of guy I am

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Howard Beale posted:

the birth certificate thing is weird enough but why the hell did they insist on not cutting off the umbilical cord and keeping the placenta? for a tasty snack on the way home or something?

the evil scientist yakub harvests dna from the umbilical cord+placenta of black babies in order to create more white devils

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

no one in the USA is actually persecuted for being Christian

Gay marriage, no prayer in school, integration, transgender bathrooms, it's worse than ever. Next they'll be being fed to the lions again

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'd bang fat anime latina, text me

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Efexeye posted:

You mean ~50% of the US?

don't think 50% of the us talks like that even if they are christians

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Anderron Shi posted:

Why would someone try so hard to talk about Jesus and apply the bible's words to every single facet of life and every conversation or facebook comment gently caress

she needs her job at walmart so she can spread gods word to the people as well. she's poo poo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Code Jockey posted:

Have you ever spoken to an american from the Midwest before

one time this guy was talking about how he got into a car accident when a truck dropped a log off the back and it went through the passenger side of the cabin, narrowly missing him. I said wow you got lucky and he yelled at me NO, IM BLESSED. it was hosed

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

we've already got the lovely parts of a cyberpunk dystopia, nice to see some good parts showing up

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm glad pick found love

• Locked thread