Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

The FACTS Speak for Themselves!

Number of Followers of The Flat Earth Facebook Group today: 2,826,991
Number of Followers of The Flat Earth Facebook Group in the Era of Pythagoras: 0

WAKE UP SHEEPLE, this is on the RISE!

I just made the numbers up but I'm pretty sure the second one is correct :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Thanks, this is beautiful. I have spent a small but nonzero amount of time this year trying to work out a way to make a funny Grandmaster Flash reference and these grandmas have done it without even trying. ONE WEIRD TRICK FOR MAKING GRANDMASTER FLASH REFERENCES..

Pvt.Scott posted:

Acoustic Kitty

lol take the tinfoil hats off guys, if the CIA thinks they can train cats I think we're all safe. lol training cats what the gently caress were they thinking? There's no way these clowns ever killed anyone.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

That70sHeidi posted:

Must be a lot of dumbfuck 10 year olds and toddlers letting people down out there.

I literally heard someone, I think they were a university professor, on the radio the other day saying that people say millenials are dumb but you have to realize they haven't had all the life experiences of older generations. If that needs to be explained, maybe it's the olds who are dumb. (I'm an old)

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

5er posted:

We don't need momjeans back.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

:same:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I was wondering what the deal was with the multiple fake death stories in this thread, [url=http://www.snopes.com/angelina-jolie-death-hoax/]Snopes explains[url].

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Will humanity ever get a basic grip of how and when to use quotation marks?

Like that one house on my dog-walk route that says it has "video" surveillance.
Whats it mean, the camera doesnt work?

I guess they're referring to a button or link which has a "share" label on it? It seems half-appropriate.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I never really thought about how you'd obtain a fursuit because I don't want one or anything to do with those people, but I suppose they must be expensive if you gotta "commission" one, I mean yeah you obv. can't just go to the costume store and get a generic dog costume because you have some idea in your messed up brain about how you are an alpha dog or an emo puppy or something, and besides it'd be a terrible faux pas to show up at the weirdo convention and someone else looks exactly the same as you, or should I say faux paws :smug:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Disappointed, I was skimming the thread and thought this post was about Furbys.

quote:

Is he friends with MC Skat Cat?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Howard Beale posted:

you take two steps forward I'm takin about twenty-three steps back

:lol: :same:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

notZaar posted:

Is it weird that the index finger is what is freaking me out most about this?

I know, it's pretty weird, normally crystal treatment makes all your fingers do that.

I'm glad that guy was actually the first search result for "mlp fingers crystal" because if there are ever any other matches I don't want to know what they are

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

hth posted:

what the holy gently caress

edit: kid died making comics with and about his messed up hands. now i feel kinda bad

No need to feel bad, he posted a month ago on his DA page to say he's not dead.

FIN A!

(If you haven't been paying attention, "fin" is how the fine Facebook users quoted in this thread spell "effing")

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

WrenP-Complete posted:

Real women come in all different sizes and shapes. Suggesting that I am somehow less of a woman is pretty offensive no matter what criterion is used.

Yeah that was pretty obvious to me, and I'm a guy.

Pretend that just to offend you I posted a meme picture of an Italian mama that said "YOU'RE TOO THIN, EAT SOME OF THIS LASAGNA".

I mean I like curves but other guys like slim girls so why can't we all just get along? Oh yeah it's because of those stupid memes. I mean maybe they make some woman somewhere feel slightly better about herself - not like "I'm changing the world by posting this on my wall", but actually "oh thank god now I can accept myself for who I am" - but I doubt it, because it's Facebook and all it's ever going to achieve is lowering the average IQ level of the earth.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I laughed at first, but:

quote:

But.. if it just makes it into the hands of ONE little girl who feels like she has to be overweight to fit in with the current 70% of the overweight population of America, and it gives her the strength to know that being healthy isnt a bad thing.

it's not really that bad is it? :ohdear:

Anyway I want to know what Trump is going to do about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

TheMostFrench posted:

This made me laugh because of the giant flying cross above jesus, like he could be the silver surfer or something.

Jesus, watch out!

• Locked thread