Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Anderron Shi posted:

Lol gently caress that get your freak on nigga, no girl is werth wating for especially when you know she suckin dudes dicks!

That is goddamn poetic.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Preem Palver posted:

When the earth is only 6000 years old there ain't time for this bullshit about millions of years or whatever. Same reason they conflate chimps and ape-like ancestor; they literally do think that you're suggesting their great-great-great-grandpa or whoever was just an actual modern chimpanzee. The real fun is when they get into Noah's Ark or astronomy. Did you know that the Grand Canyon and was carved in a matter of days from the receding flood waters? There was also no such thing as rain before the flood, just a hollow sphere of liquid water that magically floated around the earth that somehow made the atmosphere super-oxygenated, which is why dudes lived to be 700 and there were dinosaurs and giant bugs and poo poo. We know this because of all the fossils they left in the flood, proving that dinosaurs roamed the earth in the distant past of 3500 BC. Or that God placed every single star in the cosmos perfectly as to create the ideal gravity on Earth. If a single star ever, EVER moved a single inch in the vast clockwork of the cosmos, it would now take the force of a tractor to move your arm.

All seems pretty legit to me, what's your point?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

That's pretty punchy for a bakery tbh. I mean they sell baked poo poo, they have literally no skin in the game. smh.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

exethan posted:

Gotta love h8ers

The Donald regularly sends his love to the haters and losers.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Goddamn I love Alex Jones' Facebook poo poo.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Alex Jones is a national treasure, the Brits understand that

The clip of him on one of our daytime politics circle-jerk TV shows was sublime. He stepped up to the plate and knocked it the gently caress out of the park.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
So, uh, when's this meatball audit? Is there going to be some kind of test?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I'm not sure how Paul Burns does his fact checking, but I just went on Subway's website and it suggests 8 meatballs per footlong sub without circa 4" of empty bread.

I dunno if Subway changed the images on their site because they were scared of Paul's threats of this going viral though. Would make sense if they did, the Internet is a dangerous place and a franchise so well-regarded for the quality of its cuisine can little afford this kind of embarrassing public exposure.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

These types of people legit scare the poo poo out of me. :stonklol:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Any time somebody uses the word 'sheeple' I have to stop my brain for a second to check if they are using it ironically or not. Those fuckos who say it unironically put my poor brain into a continuous loop.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Moridin920 posted:

95% of phone calls I get I let go to voicemail then I text that person immediately after with a 'hey what's up'

That says more about you than it does about the popularity of phone calls as a method of communication tbh.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Moridin920 posted:

not really lol any single study you look at in the last few years indicates phone calls are dropping in popularity while texting is rising

Half the time the calls are just autodial scammers anyway, esp during election season.

I guess I'm thinking about it more from a job scenario. I'd freak out if my clients started texting rather than calling me. I get it within friendship circles though, I can't stand talking to those assholes and they can hear the passive aggressiveness and sarcasm in my voice.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Efexeye posted:

you gotta make it clear to clients that you dont want them to text or they will do it while your in church or at disneyland, incessantly

You joke, but in my last job I did have a client who would text with alarming frequency to meet up and have a beer. I sold mutual funds and he was divorced and lonely. It was loving weird.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

vyst posted:

I've been there. Except it was a hooker I used to see

tbh your story sounds way more interesting than mine

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Knew what this was before I even clicked play. This guy's church was closed down because apparently he doesn't pay a goddamn thing for anything so now it's being turned into a shelter for homeless LGBTQ youth :unsmith:

didn't they also interview him on the daily show years ago where he said Obama was Hitler or some other crazy poo poo?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

KomodoWagon posted:

Yeah, any place that gives you HIV testing will also advise you on where and how to get treatment if your test comes out positive. There's no real scenario where that misunderstanding could occur.

fake edit: unless it's like a home testing kit. I don't know if there are home testing kits for HIV.

I think @PoppethThyPussy may be engaging in some rather unimaginative trolling.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Non Serviam posted:

No mention of quotes is complete with Marilyn Monroe's "if you can't take it at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." It's shared by every suburban girl who think of a drug addicted actress as an inspiration.

I find sharing that quote is an excellent screening method for people to out themselves as vapid morons. It's great.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

YOU DID NOT HAVE A CHILDHOOD, MOM AND DAD.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Also, 'Ho Wop' is not a loving thing.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

WrenP-Complete posted:

Who are those people? I think I had a childhood... Oh no!

I'm from the childhood repossessions agency. Please put all childhood memories in this bag.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

The power of minions to make every retarded thought immediately very powerful and intellectual never ceases to amaze.

"I don't vaccinate my kids because I don't want them to be autistic sperglords." = an idiot parent

"I don't vaccinate my kids because I don't want them to be autistic sperglords." + a minion = a smart parent

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Hot Karl Marx posted:

What the image says isnt always false though

True, but they are exclusively propagated by morons.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

monkeytennis posted:

Yeah it's this apart from the dieting bit.

She just thinks it's double standards - if she posted things on FB about how men love slim ladies, and being fit and slim is sexy, to the degree that the 'curvy' ladies do about how they're happy being large and how their men love having something to hold onto, they'd probably get quite pissed off I think.

I just tell her that the fatties are insecure, hence the need to constantly validate themselves and each other.

Better yet, use the 'hide this fat's dumb poo poo from my feed' feature. Not giving a gently caress is an art form.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tricky D posted:

Big Trouble in Little Attire

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Echo chamber of obstinate stupidity. And pictures of minions next to a wall of text that a minion, with it's limited vocabulary, couldn't possibly put together.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

loving hell.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

SEX BURRITO posted:

This person was just recommended as a friend to me.

Kinda looks like Don Vito but, y'know, less dead.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pvt.Scott posted:

If you gently caress your cousin, it actually means you're really good at physics. Just look at Einstein!

You might be, your retarded children not so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Efexeye posted:

facebook has an 'unfollow but stay friends' option that allows you to maintain your personal bubble at whatever level you please

I love seeing crazy fuckholes publicly share their dipshit beliefs. Manna from heaven.

• Locked thread