Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

vyst posted:

You new around these parts?

*incredulous stare* I can't believe you went and repeated a line from a picture being posted in here... *mouth hangs slack-jaw agape*... What kind of weirdo are you?... *eyes bugging out*... Y-you actually s-sat there and plagiarised one of the pics; used it's exact w-words in your post... *voice getting increasingly more high pitched*... How brazen! How weird! YOU BRAZEN WEIRD MONSTER, VYST! STOP BEING WEIRD!!! *runs out aghast, overcome by the weirdness of such a weirdo who could weirdly post so weird like that*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Rap Music and Dope posted:

I can't believe you solved that man props

Oh, he's smug about it, believe you me. They don't call him Worlds Smuggest for nothing, ya know!

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Worlds Smuggest posted:

Yes, yes I am, but I try to not be an rear end in a top hat about it.

That's good of you, Worlds Smuggest. You're my inspiration. Bless your dear heart. :)

paul_soccer10 posted:

right-click save as

People often miss the hidden meaning in that picture. Its true message goes straight over their head, the subliminal message doesn't even enter their head. *starts jogging on the spot really fast*

What its actually saying is...

*does a jump high in the air, arms and legs pumping double-time quick, impressively sprinting in thin air for a split second that looks like it hangs for at least five seconds since I'm air sprinting so drat fast* The pic is actually telling the fattyboombahs to get fit and healthy and that they should stop claiming ObamaCare Disability Support Pension thingo just because their lazy-asses are obese. *suddenly shoots off, racing around the block, running a 3.5 minute mile* Yo, beat that, fatties!! :D

Worlds Smuggest posted:

Yes, yes I am, but I try to not be an rear end in a top hat about it.

Uhhh... yeah, I AM trying. I'm working on it! Rome wasn't built in a day and all that jazz! :D

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Somebody should let her know that it appears that her dad has been recently dug up. Surprise birthday sex maybe?

paul_soccer10 posted:

did you just make that

Yep. And, truly, I'm not the slightest bit smug about it. I'm just learning, and very very rough around the edges. :D

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

vyst posted:

Let me see that doooonnnngggggg

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
I think he may have spelt it out phonetically and that's the way he talks. I can definitely hear him busting out with "poblems" this and "poblems" that, with his favourite I'm guessing being "not my poblem!" Lol like, not even rounding his lips properly to speak and form a word, more like it's just a puffy cheek little expulsion of air - "poblem."

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Facebook Aunt posted:

Skeletons don't have cheeks.

Strangely enough, I can also hear him saying "kiss my rear end" a lot/ Which, I imagine, would present quite a problem if one was willing to pucker up when he has no cheek to offer.

[quote="Facebook Aunt" post="461017000"]

I too use an array of ropes and pulleys to allow my magnificent erection to reach its full gigantic bloom. But I keep the mechanisms on my pulley system oiled up and well maintained... So, i don't hear those hard-on creaks and rattles this pic is talking about.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Speed is relative

Your dead gay relative.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
*snickers nefariously*

e: wait, I'll go make the pic, this is a premature post... uhh postulation.

Wee Stubby Nublet fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Jun 17, 2016

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

vyst posted:

i too am a connoisseur of the female form

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Wizard Master posted:

Grats on owning a mirror

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
When he hears his daddy undoing his belt buckle, I wonder if he thinks he's getting the strap... or cummmies.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Whelp, today seems like it's a good day to wake up with some Vyst.

vyst posted:

i too am a connoisseur of the female form

**not work safe and not to be viewed whilst eating *snickers*
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/16fa7dF.jpg

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

I wonder who's missing out.

*squeezes your hand... so you maybe feel a li'l bit better... and just in case... so you get some too* Aww I'm sorry, YSon. That was an altogether horrid pic, I must admit. I can assure you that such untoward mischief won't happen again...

..until next time. :D

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Sitting Here posted:

hey OP i got you

I think you might be on the money here. Today seems like a pretty good day to be waking up with some Anderron Shi.

I've got you covered too, OP. *thumbs up* :D

Leon Einstein posted:

Those are Louboutin shoes in that last one that cost hundreds of dollars.

Those ankles in the last one come in at well under £400 though.

ElGroucho posted:

Left-handers my dude

Ahh, the south paws... sounds valid then. The poor things, not even left-overs, just completely left out. Although, that could all too easily be twisted into bigotry towards the South. It wasn't so long ago that D&D weren't allowed to mention the South 'coz it caused too much hoopla and nonsense (or maybe it was just one person or other not allowed to mention it, 'coz they carried on too much, and I'm remembering it wrong).

As per what's implied a coupla posts back, I didn't actually know that saying "coloured" in reference to black people is considered racist now. I would've said it and wondered why on Earth feathers were getting ruffled.

I'm just wondering now, is calling a black guy "boy" still deemed a racist term? I'd never heard of it being so, but i was watching an Ali tribute show on telly the other day and it apparently was (is?). When he came down here one time (like a bajillion years sometime ago), he was a guest on a variety program of some sort (sorry, I dunno the name of it, it was well before my time).

Anyway, Ali and the host (Bert) were kidding around a bit when Bert made some quip calling Ali "boy". It was just an innocent comment and Ali got really, really angry - and it's probably not a good idea to get a top shelf boxer super upset. Ol' Bert didn't know what had happened or what was wrong, his eyes looked like they were just about to pop out of his huge round melon head if he opened them any wider, and no one had a clue what was going on. It was loving hilarious. Not that Ali was insulted and mad as hell, but rather the confusion and horror on people's faces.

Turns out that for him (Bert), a white guy, to call Ali "boy" was incredibly racist. So, yeah, is that still a thing? Or we've moved on from that, and saying that isn't racist anymore but it's been decided that saying "coloured" now is? I'm not being a smartarse when asking this either, it kinda sounds to me like I am (but I'm not). It's just I don't keep up to date with racial matters, I don't like that mess, and I don't discriminate when having a laugh at people so I'm really quite clueless about what the current taboos are unless I hear about them in passing. Like now.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Did you buy that story, Anderron? It seems like you're using that emoticon as if that post actually happened and is about a real little girl. But if you mean "little angel" as in some church group, or religious organisation of some sort, making up an anectdote as a means to promote Big J/Cristianity then, yeah, that'd be the "little angel." Otherwise it's, nahhh man, I seriously doubt that was an actual incident that happened (outside of marketing's imagination).

Look at the first sentence in the post and then the second last sentence. For the story to be factual it's got some big problems there; those just doesn't add up at all, it doesn't make sense. I don't believe that post to be anything more than religion spreading religion... upon little "angel wings" of bright ideas at best.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

ZeeBoi posted:

*t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m holds up spork*

The Human Crouton posted:

learn how to impose text onto an image

Lol really? Could you have possibly said "add text" any more fancier than that? Now I'm picturing you comforting the poor images as they cry rape at being imposed upon and defiled so callously; you patting each of their hands in turn, saying you'll start a support group on Facebook for the poor dears. :D

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

The Human Crouton posted:

Like if Wee Stubby Nublet is a friend. Share if Wee Stubby Nublet is an ultra-friend.

Also shared!

Oh noes! *whispering into microphone in David Attenborough voice* It appears that when plumage on the Human Crouton strain of goon is ruffled, it immediately drops all airs and graces, all remnants of fancy-pants speech disappears, and it will resort to homophobic slurs in an effort to sting the ruffler. The fall from grace is immediate. Which presents a problem which will be interesting to observe. Bird-watching just got really exciting!! If we stand quietly behind this tree and watch, we may see some interesting developments in the forest today. The moderator of the splicing variety does not like homophobic slurs and will probate on sight. But, it's also become quite evident over the last few days that he also does not like visitors on his land of the Wee Stubby Nubs variety. Which way will his axe fall? Will the ruffled crouton get a pass 'coz it's wee stubby being addressed? Or should the crouton edit the post, and ask the trouble-making stirrer variety of goon, known as Vyst, if he'd kindly also edit his post too to spare the crouton prison time on the Isle of Lepers? Decisions, decisions!! *watches quietly from a distance*

*whispers* Do the latter, cranky-pants Crouton... the latter!!@!1!one!! :

Wee Stubby Nublet fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jul 4, 2016

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Why are they holding that page down so tightly? Gee, I wanna know where they think it's gonna run off to if they don't press down so hard that their fingers turn white.

quote:

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
LoL! Oh my! =)

Mods can you please change my name to "My Clitty Is The Devil's Doorbell ,To The Sin Cave" - and then redtext below, to forestall any sledging on the matter, that says "The word 'cave' should not conjur up images of some sort of tunnel oval office. I'll have you know that I am very very tight... hmmph!". Thank you in advance.

quote:

It is up to you to remeber to ask the hard questions.

It is up (oh yes, it's up alright!) to you to remeber (to not forget letters when re: member is in stiff-willy mode) to ask the hard (oh yes, it's hard - rock loving hard!) questions.

If that little survey of sorts done by a guy, asking the hard questions, was done over the phone, then I imagine there would be all sorts of slick fapping noises going on in the background. "Sweety, i just gotta quickly ask, how often do you go the grope on yourself and tamper with your beady bit?" *fap,fap,fap,fap* "Your pea, love - can you please, please, tell me how many days a week do you have a flick of your pea?" *fap,fap,fap,fap* "Darling, I really must know - please explain for me how often, and how exactly in great detail, do you do circle-work on your glorious clitorious?" *moans,fap,fap,fap*

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

vyst posted:

Are you a markov bot?

I'm not sure what you're implying by asking that question, Vyst. Like, are you saying that it appears to you that I have no memory of previous posts or no recollection of any threads I've posted in as you think I should/would be sulking or crying or hiding if I did have memory? Or is it more like that you're saying that it appears to you that my posts are random and make no sense in relation to the posts I'm replying to? Or is it something else entirely that you're trying to imply by your question there?

Please do elaborate for me, Vyst. I've no idea what it is that you're asking by that question. Maybe if you ask it again, in a different way, perhaps like you're speaking to a retard with no memory of anything at all, and get to your point better, I may then have some idea what the gently caress it is that you're asking me here. :D

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

gently caress off Gunky Junket

Lol loving unreal. Looks like someone here has just read the Windows PM thead. For two months I've been posting here in peace without your stupid weak poo poo coming at me, AllPoor Sadman.

You read ZDR's post today saying that Gunky Junket is back, and straight away you come yapping your same stupid crap at this account. You are such a lame unoriginal piece of poo poo, dude. I haven't got Ralp's boot on the back of my neck with each post I make anymore. Keep coming at me, champ... I can bite back now, you weak oval office. :D

Well, I mean like I'll bite back as soon as I recover from that latest scorcher you've just laid on me, exactly the same as you always have, which hurts me oh so much. Ohhh the Sadman burn! Ouchies! Knights of Columbus, that hurt! By the beard of Zeus! Great Odin's raven! Son of a bee sting! *scampers away licking my wounds*

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Awesome Welles posted:

God drat I am so happy I don't see any minions on my feed ever, not even my grandmother shares that kind of poo poo
_____________/

Hadaka Apron posted:

quote:

I bought her flowers once, out of the blue, and her response was to accuse me of having an affair, because in her world people only did nice things if they were hiding a crime or feeling guilty

Hadaka Apron posted:

quote:

fishing the good out of Darth
:glomp:

Can confirm. :D

Plus kudos on perfect post/username combo.

I'm a fan of SoVeg, and I'd just like to state for the record that I reckon it wasn't a very nice thing for you to have done - putting his sister and his family's business on blast like that. In fact, that could almost constitute as a doxxing and you may very well get in a lotta strife for that post!

falz posted:

Who the gently caress is Mery

It's just a type of can she comes in. You'll be able to tell straight away if you're dealing with a Mery can if you've got one on your hands. Similar to a Jerry can, almost same as a Jamai... but not quite, just different.

*smamelessly slaps thigh and chortles in delight like a retard at dumb puns* :D

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol!!! tell us more

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yes! Not on it!

Ha! First thing I did too - frantically scan the list to make sure I wasn't on it before saying a peep. :D

I won't shy away from a challenge. I'll plop your gummy balls in my mouth with no fear; I've been in training for this!

Besides, your dare sounds positively amateurish. You're playing with bulk gummy balls and soft stats when I'm working with two cummy balls, 100% toxic, that are too big for a handful. But don't be skerred, come have a grab... if you're feeling strong and brave enough to. ;)

[img]*removed: I'm a stoopit dummy who perhaps should do background checks on her pics first before using them. D'oh! [/img]

Whelp, there's only one quick way for you to get the answer to your question there, big fella...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Wee Stubby Nublet fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jul 8, 2016

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Sidenote here. Is someone able to tell me how come that first gif in my above post isn't working on here? I can't work out what I'm doing wrong with it to make it not have its motion here in the thread.

The URL to it is : http://i.imgur.com/uqpjYK5.jpg

Imgur gave me the code as "jpg", even though it's a gif, but I don't think that matters anyway since if I open it in a new browser the pic has its mivement anyway, despite it being "jpg". I did try just replacing tge .jpg with .gif, when I was previewing post, but it didn't make any diffeence - it still looked like it was working, but when placed in thread it suddenly wasn't working.

So, yeah, can someone please tell me why that gif will work in a seperate browser, but ceases to work when the [img] codes are added?

Thanks!

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol I tried reading it again and its even more confusing round 2

What on Earth are you confused about here? It's not one post, they are all seperate posts, as one, instead of me making a handful of seperate for each reply.

Be specific here. WHAT is it that you're confused about? Are you only able only to read posts as one reply per post? What, it needs to be simplified to one reply per post rather than multiple answers per post? Is that your problem? Or what? Please explain.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
LoL! A 200 post user. Yeah. That sounds about right. Uh-huh. Yep. :D

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

vyst posted:

Industrial strength sadbrains in that post up there

Is that right, is it? You don't think that you are perhaps taking the internet a bit too loving seriously? In a thread in GBS, no less. On stupid Facebook posts, no less - a thread just perfect for dumb puns and corny replies. On a comedy website, no less - albeit a dying one.

On contrary, i would say that it's YOU who has 'industrial strength sadbrains'. What the gently caress are you guys even doing on a comedy website if you're not here to have a laugh? Why try to tear everything down that you come across instead of trying to see the funny side of it? If you're not here to have a laugh, quite frankly I think you should just gently caress off to a different website. Perhaps try maudlinsareus.com or some poo poo - that seems like it be more suitable for your sour poo poo attitudes to everything.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Heath posted:

Does anybody have the original picture of the woman beating the man with the bouquet because that's pretty great.

Well, at a rough guess, a wild stab in the dark, I would be guessing that I myself would be the likely first choice to ask come up trumps there. :P

The original...

Awesome Welles posted:

lol this thread got a thousand times better

*nods* Kudos to you too on the great post/username combo. :D

Tiberius Christ posted:

nothing says comedy like a meltdown

I know, right! You have no idea how bad it is. I am melting down so hard there are flecks of melt flying off in every direction as my fists mash at the keyboard. My walls are literally covered in loving melt!! This poo poo is gonna take days to clean up. drat the loving meltdowns, smh.

Lichy posted:

if this sort of thing was the only thing you posted you could've been tolerable

Your logic is well flawed there. If everybody who reads this thread was asked to choose just one of those posts that I should have only made, it would be beating all kinds of astronomical odds if everybody picked the same ONE as you did. You don't have to like everything I post. But, you are the not the total sum of this website. What you don't like, someone else may. Everyone doesn't have to like only what you lke. If you don't like something, why not just scroll past and keep yourself moving rather than chosing to be an arsehole to the poster about it just 'coz something to your personal taste?

Make no mistake about it, I can take your poo poo no worries at all. But what does concern me though is the people who perhaps can't handle a whole lot of poo poo heaped on them all at once for daring to make a post, they don't like the thought of it, and they see the bully poo poo that goes on here and think to themselves "oh, they're just gonna be mean to me too so I wont post" and people end up not posting 'coz they can't be hosed dealing with the bullshit that will invariably ensue from certain types of people on here. For gently caress's sake, if you don't like a particular post, how's about you try to keep in mind that you're not the ONLY person frequenting this website and learn to scroll past and ignore poo poo that you don't like, instead of being an arsehole about it, like any grown adult should. It's not at all hard to just scroll past poo poo. Try it one day, for a change... you'll be pleasantly surprised how loving easy it is!

Maoist Pussy posted:

That looks like someone was eating her out from behind and then someone photoshopped out the second person.

The original...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I think that personally I could've done just fine with everything you've posted thus far except the little kid from bob's burgers sack-tapping a still photo of male human model crossed a pretty clear line for me, even with the funny sidemouth voice. Just my 2cents my beutiful girl! :h::h::h::patriot:

Ohhh, hang on now! I'm not American, I don't even even know what "Bob's Burgers" is, we don't have that chain here. I certainly didn't realise that's a child - it looks like a cartoon woman to me. Look at the face, that's not a child face (I don't reckon so anyway). Oh, poo poo... that's my bad... it didn't even occur to me to check first, like a background check, to see who the pic was actually about - 'coz I saw nothing amiss, I didn't see a child there.

I've just gone to remove it, but it's been quoted a few times. I'm not sure what to do.

I'm gonna go remove it, and if anyone reading this is one of those who have reposted it in your own post I would suggest that it's likely best to also remove it (remember back to last years Gibbers fish blowjob scandal and the people swept up in that mess). I don't wanna get anyone in trouble, myself included, and I am so sorry - I did not realise that is a child! (*with wide eyes mutters sonething like "look at the loving head on that thing!" as i quickly go remove it, aghast that I fell into the drat anime trap. gently caress!*)

• Locked thread